Tin cans are sealed metal containers used to hold and preserve perishable food, such as Pork n' Beans. Their airtight seal allows food to keep for years, although after the Great War, most tin cans found are open, empty and many times, even unlabeled.
Tin can (1)
Unrusted tin can (1)
- Fallout 76
Tin can (1)
- May sometimes be dropped by feral ghouls.
- 54 can be found in Faneuil Hall by disarming can traps.
- 26 in The Dig
- 25 can be found in the federal ration stockpile.
- 25 inside Vault 95
- 21 at Thicket Excavations
- 15 in the Mass Pike Tunnel
- 15 inside Vault 114
- 14 inside Greenetech Genetics
- 13 at the Corvega assembly plant
- 13 in Saugus Ironworks
- 11 inside West Roxbury station
- 11 in the Cambridge Polymer Labs
- 10 at the Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup
- 10 in Vault 81
- 10 inside Joe's Spuckies
- Nine at the NH&M Freight Depot
- Eight at the Drumlin Diner
- Eight at Finch farm
- Eight at Vault 75
- Eight at Walden Pond
- Eight inside Fort Hagen
Unrusted tin canEdit
- 17 can be found in the basement of Cabot House.
- Twelve can be found in Vault 81: two in the entrance, and ten in the vault.
- Eleven can be found in Vault 114.
- One can be found in each of USAF Satellite Station Olivia and Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
Can chimes yield 9 tin cans.
- 3 can chimes can be found on the courtyard of Eastern Regional Penitentiary. 6 can be found inside.
- 6 in Camden Park.
- 5 in Hawke's Refuge.
- 4 in Sunnytop Ski Lanes.
- 4 in Crevasse Dam.
- 3 in Pleasant Valley Ski Resort. Additional 3 might require Marsupial.
- 3 in Pleasant Valley cabins, inside the highest southmost building.
- 2 in The Whitespring golf club.