| ||For the weapon in Fallout: New Vegas, see Time bomb.|
Currently laid out in a coma in the operating room of Red's clinic, Timebomb was severely wounded during the last super mutant attack, when Red and Shorty were kidnapped. He is known as Timebomb due to his mood swings; he has prolonged periods of calm before instigating big disturbances.
Timebomb, like every other inhabitant of Big Town, came from Little Lamplight. If the player character speaks to Bittercup, she will say she had a relationship with Timebomb. If Timebomb is spoken to about this, he will have no recollection of it, implying she may have "had a relationship" with him while he was unconscious and alludes to Bittercup's fascination with death.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- With a high enough Medicine skill (40), it is possible to either revive or kill Timebomb.
- With a Medicine skill lower than 40, the only options presented are to "leave him alone" or "put him out of his misery."
- If healed, after the "Big Trouble in Big Town" quest is completed and the super mutant attack defeated, Timebomb will give the Lucky 8-ball as a reward upon speaking to him.
Timebomb shows signs of social awkwardness.
- "She didn't, you know, do anything to me while I was out? Did she?" – Timebomb talking about Bittercup.
- "You do actually know how to plant mines, right?"
- "Wow. That's ... you saved my life! Thanks. You're a good person, you know that?"
Timebomb appears only in Fallout 3.
Playstation 3 Despite being in a coma, he will talk and clap his hands when lying unconscious on the gurney.[verified]