|Line 184:||Line 184:|
Revision as of 23:07, 9 June 2015
|For an overview of grenade launcher models in all games, see Grenade launchers.|
Thump-Thump is a unique grenade rifle which has the extended range of a barrel extension mod found in its common counterparts and enhanced AoE radius. It also has 30% faster attack speed, 0.5 lower weight, and is 25% more durable compared to a standard grenade rifle. It also has a unique texture and the words "Thump-Thump" scrawled on the side with an arrow pointing towards the muzzle. There is also a drawing of an angry beaver with red eyes holding a rifle on the stock.
Thump-Thump can fire a total of about 620 standard rounds from full condition before breaking.
- Grenade rifle - the common variant in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mercenary's grenade rifle
- Great Bear grenade rifle A unique variant added in Lonesome Road.
- Red Victory grenade rifle A unique variant also added in Lonesome Road.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Great Bear grenade rifle||15||246.4||100||2.14||x1||15||32||3.6||0.5||1||1245||5||950||190||25||3|
|Mercenary's grenade rifle||2||218.6||100||2.14||x1||1||35||2.9||1.0||1||495||5.5||300||54.5||0||3|
|Red Victory grenade rifle||2||327.9||100||3.21||x1||1||29||3.5||1.0||1||620||4||950||237.5||25||3|
If the Boomers are killed for Mr. House or Caesar's Legion before obtaining Nellis array building key by Raquel, Thump-Thump cannot be obtained. The building's door is unpickable and can only be opened with the key, but it does not appear on her body if she dies.
Behind the scenes
- Thump-Thump is based on the real world M79 grenade launcher from the early sixties.
- The name Thump-Thump is a reference to one of the nicknames US Servicemen gave the M79 due to its distinctive report, Thumper.
- PC On some occasions Thump-Thump will not inflict any damage to the target. If this happens you may also not cause any damage while using V.A.T.S. [verified]
- Xbox 360 Sometimes it removes the 1st person texture and turns invisible in 3rd person. [verified]