Item page overhaul project
Fallout and Fallout 2
The Throwing Knife has the distinction of having the longest range of any Thrown weapon, but doesn't deal very significant damage.
- Your character will start with 2 Throwing Knives if you selected Throwing as a tag skill.
- The Hub Underground, found on Decker's corpse or on the floor if he did throw.
- Can be found on several Khans in their hideout.
- Modoc, can be found on a bookcase.
- Yakuza Random Encounter, often carried by Yakuza.
- Can be found on several merchants.
The throwing knife reappears in Fallout Tactics, with a significantly lower AP cost. They're still very weak, but they can be spammed rather effectively in the beginning, especially because you can throw them multiple times.
They can also be used for stabbing, but they're much weaker than the starting knife for that purpose.