“Help the robot chef gather food.”
The robotic cook over at Hemlock Holes is planning to have an Appalachian Cookout and Vault 76 dwellers are invited! However, they need to provide their own ingredients.
- Approach the robot cook of Hemlock Holes to start the quest.
- Gather meat for the chef.
- Return to Hemlock Holes and put the meat on the grill before lighting it.
- Gather vegetables for the chef.
- Place the vegetables on the second grill and light it.
- Speak with the robot cook to end this quest.
- Players are asked to participate in the cookout by providing meat and vegetables.
- Meat comes from radstags and the quest will mark and spawn a herd of them for hunting.
- With Perception 5 or more, the player will also learn where to find yao guai to provide meat for the optional objective.
- Players can also elect to bring deathclaw meat to the table.
- Vegetables require players to deliver tatos, corn, and carrots.
- [verification overdue]
Shortly after completing the quest, the player is directed to talk to the cook again under the miscellaneous quests tab. Since the quest has been completed for the day, no further interaction is possible.
- However, this allows completing the quest after the reset the next day, even though rotation-wise, another daily quest is also active.
- Clancy Manor, Wavy Willard's Water Park, Becker Farm and the Whitespring Resort golf course.[verified] The cook sometimes likes to travel instead of staying stationary. Known locations include
- Returning to the Toxic Valley the same day after completing the quest causes the miscellaneous objective to speak to the cook to appear again, allowing for repeated attempts to complete the quest and earn rewards every time until the daily quests reset at 12:00 midnight UTC.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.