“If I become a volunteer for the Responders, I should be able to get access to their systems. Their training course wants me to locate the Responder Kesha McDermott.”
- Search for Kesha McDermott along the nearby river.
- Retrieve the water testing kit from Kesha.
- Test water from the river in Flatwoods.
- Test water from a water pump in Flatwoods.
- Analyze the test results in Kesha's lab.
- Make boiled water at a cooking station.
- Check back in at a Responders self-serve kiosk.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.