|For The Thorn location in Fallout: New Vegas, see The Thorn (Fallout: New Vegas).|
Layout[edit | edit source]
Defending this makeshift camp is a neutral automated surface to air missile. This minor outpost contains the aforementioned ASAM, together with a tent, a cooking station, and fortifications to sustain the crew. Surrounding the perimeter is a log wall, which can be looted in various places for wood scraps. A cooking station sits outside of the army tent. The surrounding area contains diseased cranberries, mutated ferns, and other assorted loot. There is an ammunition box by the barriers.
The army tent here, even though it contains two sleeping bags and a bobblehead, was previously sealed and could not be entered. A recent patch[clarification needed] modified this, making the tent's interior accessible.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - Inside of the army tent, by the green footlocker and wood crate at the back.
- Potential magazine - On top of the gray defense barricade with the Brotherhood of Steel insignia and a missile launcher spawn to the side of it, by a wooden crate and near the wood spikes.
- Potential armor mod - Inside the tent, on a wooden crate, on the right.
- Potential recipe - By the army tent, on a small wooden box.
- Stealth Boy - Next to a Brotherhood corpse, near an automated surface to air missile platform.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Thorn appears only in Fallout 76.