|For similarly named location in Fallout 76, see The Sludge Hole.|
The Sludge Works is named after the pumping machines that surround a filthy pond. The Blood Eagles have taken control of the area in 2103 and curiously began using the sludge pumps to cultivate the sludge. The Blood Eagles created several types of sludge drinks ranging from hard and gooey to sweet and melty sludge from this extracted sludge and would develop commerce around the purchasing quarts of sludge to consume.
Arranged in a semi-circle with an outward-facing defensive wall, the location is well fortified, with a locked safe and Beckett's belongings on the northern end, and minor raider-themed loot scattered throughout. The raiders have set up a bar of sorts labeled as the "Sludge Bar" across from cages bearing a "dumass storig" sign.
- Your the dumbass - Note, on a dresser in a shack built in front of a metal trailer on the northeast side of the site.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On top of the trailer that sits opposite of the bar.
- Inside an open jail cell labelled "dumass storige" on the north side of the site, in the top right corner of the jail cell.
- Sludge bar menu - Note, pinned on the sludge bar's front wall.
- Potential magazine - On top of a table, southeast of a steamer trunk, inside the bar.
- Raider power armor - At the northeastern dock, near a large crate.
- Mini nuke - On a metal barrel, behind the bar.
- Two fusion cores - Inside a small basket near the eastern pier.
- Nuka-Cola Cranberry - Can spawn inside a fridge on top of a modified trailer, near a weapons workbench, on the roof.
- Potential armor mod - To the right of an armor workbench near the western entrance, on top of a radiator.
- Potential recipe - Next to the modified trailer, near the grill, on a small table.