|For similarly named location in Fallout 76, see The Sludge Works.|
The Sludge Hole was an encampment owned by the Cutthroats, equipped with a water purifier. The raiders used the purifier for self-supplying and traded water for caps with other gangs. It was a profitable source of income, so long as the pumps worked.
The camp is set up along the shore of a small swamp. A military trunk containing valuable loot can be found in a northern tent. A tent full of yellow barrels with two notes and a safe can be found in the middle of the camp.
- Another spring - Note, on a shelf next to a radio.
- Trade for parts - Note, on a wooden crate next to a pile of yellow barrels.
- Potential plan - On a picnic table.
- Three potential recipes - Can be found on wooden shelves and a barrel next to the cooking station.
- Large amounts of boiled water and some purified water.
The Sludge Hole appears only in Fallout 76.