The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Sludge hole was a raider encampment, equipped with one water purifier. The raiders used the purifier for self-supplying and traded water for caps with other gangs.
The camp is set up along the shore of a small swamp. A military trunk containing valuable loot can be found in a northern tent. A tent full of yellow gallons with two notes and a safe can be found in the middle of the camp.
- Trade for parts - Note, on a wooden crate next to a pile of yellow barrels.
- Another spring - Note, on a shelf next to a radio.
- Three random recipes:
- Can be found on wooden shelves and a barrel next to the cooking station.
- Random plan - On a picnic table.
- Large amounts of boiled water and some purified water.
The Sludge Hole appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.