Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
This quest can be started by talking to Ken Lee, the Emperor's advisor. After the Chosen One tells him they are looking for fuel to fill up the tanker, he will propose that they speak to the Emperor, but first one would have to travel to Navarro to receive the Vertibird plans.
See this quest for a more detailed description of how to acquire the plans, and other things to do in Navarro. In short, travel to Navarro and enter the base. Find and talk to Quincy the engineer. He will ask for some paperwork off the 'Sarge'. There are a number of ways to do this:
- Sneak and steal the blueprints from the locker behind him, to the right
- Persuade Quincy to give the Chosen One the plans
- Kill everybody in the base and take them (not advisable)
- Persuade Arch Dornan to give the player character the authority to retrieve the plans off Quincy
Return to San Franscisco and give the Emperor's assistant the plans.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Wiping out Navarro is worth a lot of experience, but it's a long fight and probably best reserved until after the plans are obtained and all the other Navarro quests are done. One receives 3,500 XP when they leave the building while holding the plans, no matter in which manner they are obtained.
- It is advisable to get the quest from the Brotherhood of Steel for the plans at the same time and give them to Matt first. The Brotherhood will reward the player character and give them a copy of the plans, allowing one to complete both quests.