The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Rusty Pick is a neighborhood bar, with both entrances leading into the bar area. When you go through the main entrance, you will find the bar on your left along with a hallway. Down the hallway are two bathrooms with stalls that may contain loot. If you go straight forward when you enter, you will find yourself in an empty room with a staircase leading downstairs. Downstairs is some random loot, a weapons workbench, Mick Flanagan's terminal, and a cage with power armor in it. Across from the power armor is a tunnel covered with vines. Following that will lead to a walkway, and then on the left is a room containing a safe and some mole miners. On the roof of the Rusty Pick is a cooking station. There is also a U-Mine-It! vending machine and a Garrahan excavator poster outside of the bar near an ice machine.
- Jesse White - Honkytonk set list - Note, sitting on top of a barrel on the bed of the truck being used as a makeshift stage outside.
- Clara Webber diary - Note, next to Mick Flanagan's terminal in the basement.
- Your order's arrived - Holotape, on a large wooden table in the center of the room at the end of the mines.
- Join the Auto-Miners Support Squad! - Holotape, on a wooden shelf inside the first room, near a pool table.
- Power armor chassis with raider power armor pieces - Downstairs in a Picklock 1 security cage.
- A Vault-Tec bobblehead - Behind the terminal in the basement.
- Random weapon mod - On a metal shelf in the basement, near a brewing station.
The Rusty Pick appears only in Fallout 76.