As the name suggests, the Roach King has somehow tamed radroaches and has thus become their "king." The Roach King's throne is located northeast of Minefield and directly west of the Temple of the Union, due north of the Regulator HQ. It is made up of tires, a regular chair, a clock, and a play rocket as usually found on pre-War playgrounds.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- Killing the Roach King will cause the nearby radroaches to become hostile.
- The Roach King is immediately hostile and will always attack the Lone Wanderer on sight.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wasteland settler outfit
|Minigun||-||Random food, chems, or ammo*|
* 15% chance of spawning.
- The Roach King does not have a fixed gender or appearance, meaning his/her appearance is random every time.
- The Roach King may be found already dead near his or her throne, due to attacks by radscorpions, raiders or deathclaws that wander close by.
- Although the Roach King is a hostile character, the Lone Wanderer will lose Karma for stealing from the boxes near the throne.
- A mini nuke can be found inside The Roach King's throne.
The Roach King appears only in Fallout 3.
PC The female version has a mustache and large sideburns. [verified]