|The following is based on Creation Club content and is not canon.|
This quest is a simple 'follow the leader' quest that will guide the player character across a small area near Outpost Zimonja, starting at a house by the railroad tracks. Upon taking the note at the house, the player must follow a trail of Quantum splatters on the ground until they reach a hunting camp with another note. Once you take the note and Manwell rifle, you will be guided to a nearby pond with a few irradiated barrels nearby. Pour a bottle of concentrated Nuka Quantum into the pond, then hide in a nearby brush and wait for the Quantum radstag to appear. Once it appears, the player character can either kill it or feed it the second bottle of concentrated Quantum and send it to a settlement to end the quest.
If spared, the Quantum radstag will be marked as a settler. Killing the Quantum radstag in a settlement will cause any nearby settlers to turn hostile, and companions will give the usual reactions that they would if you killed a normal settler.
- Codsworth and Curie both like giving concentrated Nuka-Cola Quantum to the Quantum radstag.
- After looting the stag hunter's corpse, one can go directly to the hunter's campsite.
- At least three random encounters can be found on this quest: [clarification needed]
- "Two Faces, One Synth" can possibly be encountered inside the ruined house with the note.
- The Scribe can be found on the railroad tracks.
- Smiling Larry can also be found on the railroad tracks.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.