Upon the Brotherhood's Scourge of The Pitt, Uptown, like the rest of the city, was completely lawless with only raider gangs possessing control. However, since Ishmael Ashur took control of the city and assimilated or killed all of the raiders, Uptown has become The Pitt's "Upper class" district. Under Ashur's new rule, anyone of importance to the city such as traders, scientists, and Pitt raiders have relocated to Uptown where they live superior to the slaves of Downtown. Uptown, is where Ashur resides in Haven, as well as his army.
Most of the bottom section of Uptown is irradiated.
This is where most of the Pitt raiders live. They have their own rooms and large numbers of chems and alcohol that can be stolen.
- Large amounts of alcohol and jet.
- Hat of the People - in the abandoned apartments.
- 3 Nuka-Cola Quantums in the kitchen areas of the abandoned apartments.
- O-Dog shoots at a gallery every so often from across the map.
- Unlike the perpetually awake Pitt raiders in The Mill or Downtown, the raiders in this location will go lie down on a few mattresses in one of the buildings.
- There are a few rotating makeshift ceiling fans set up in Uptown.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Ashur resides in the University of Pittsburgh's Cathedral of Learning, although it is actually in Oakland, a neighborhood outside of the in-game area.
- One of Ashur's guards, Lulu, will taunt the player and offer food. If the player accepts, she gives him noodles. This is a reference to a popular Oakland eatery, "Lulu's Noodles."
- Another guard, O-Dog, is likely a reference to Pittsburgh/Oakland's famous "Original Hotdog Shop," also known as "the O."