|For the location as it appears in the Fallout 3 add-on The Pitt, see The Pitt (Fallout 3).|
For an overview of the location in both games, see The Pitt.
|The following is based on upcoming content for Fallout 76. It may be subject to change and is not guaranteed to be released.|
A group consisting of Captain Oliver Fields, Sergeant Fred Radcliff and Sergeant Thompson of the U.S. Armed Forces unsuccessfully attempted to liberate civilians located in the city. A number of locals led by Paige banded together and fled the city, mentioning its toxic water. Those that survived founded the settlement of Foundation in the Savage Divide.
A group known as the Expedition Squad Delta, made up of a vertibird pilot and soldiers Miller and Hernandez, arrived in the city. The expeditioners were attacked and killed by local creatures, leaving the pilot unaware of their whereabouts. Prior to being employed by Dr. Blackburn in Appalachia, the Hellcat Company was hired to deal with the group of raiders in the Pitt known as the Fanatics.
- The Penn
- The Foundry
- The Pitt: Union Dues
- The Pitt: From Ashes to Fire
Behind the scenes
- The entry sign to the Pitt resembles the real world Pennsylvania welcome sign.
- Jeff Gardiner stated in a March 2009 interview that Pittsburgh was never hit directly by atomic bombs. This was later contradicted in the Expeditions: The Pitt update for Fallout 76.[clarification needed]
- The Old Guard, Vol 14: Ch 2
- Vault Dweller: "[Lie] The Scorched Plague. And yes, it killed him."
Paige: "*sigh* First the water in Pittsburgh, now this. God damn it. I can't just move these people again... You win. We'll hand out your inoculation whenever it's ready."
- Paige's journal, entry 1
- Elsie's story
- Expeditions: The Pitt teaser trailer
- Hellcat mercenary: "This sure is better than dealing with the Fanatics at the Pitt."
(Hellcat mercenary's dialogue)
- Blackwater Mine terminal entries; Report: 8-13-77
- Holland Chase Invoice 9021
- Jeff Gardiner - Totally360 Interview (Archived)