The Parlor was a dining establishment in Nuka-Town USA. It was a dinner theater where guests were treated to performances by a troupe called the Nuka-World Players. They put on productions such as "The Best Little Nuka-House in Boston" and "A Soft Drink Named Desire." The signature menu item was the spicy Nuka-Blast burger. Considered to be one of the more expensive, high-end experiences in the park, the eatery suffered from a poor visitor turnaround rate.
By 2287, it has become the headquarters of the Operators, one of three raider gangs occupying the remnants of Nuka-World.
The restaurant has an entrance, which connects to the main dining hall with a stage. Mags and William are usually found here. Connected to the main stage is a sleeping quarter, and the kitchen, which sports a chemistry station and cooking stove. Connected to the kitchen is a workshop where Lizzie Wyath typically is located, which contains a weapons workbench and an armor workbench.
- Good looking guy's note and Pissed off guy's note - On the shelf in the employee's room in the east corner.
- Mother, it's Mags and Maggy, it's your mother - On the desk, next to Mags Black's terminal in a room behind a Master locked door.
- Parlor dressing room key - On Mags and William Black. Opens dressing room.
- Persuasion test eight - On a shelf in Lizzie's laboratory.
- Nuka-World paramedic report - West of the Parlor's entrance, on the infirmary center's reception desk.
- Operators armored skirt - Worn by Lizzie Wyath.
- Fragmenation grenade MIRV - Carried by Mags Black.
- Relentless Rifle - Given by Mags Black after completing Power Play if the Operators don't betray the player character.
In one of the fridges in the kitchen, five wooden blocks are placed to say "Hi Mom."
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.