The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Meeting Gentleman Johnny "Two-Guns" WestonEdit
- Speak to Johnny at the Crater Core, he will inform the player of his plan before he will be willing to join the Vault 79 heist. Johnny will direct the player to travel to the Watoga Civic Center, where a slaver's slave competition is being held, in order to rescue his friend Hal.
- Once inside, follow along Johnny's mannerisms by agreeing to put on the collar with no questions asked. Follow Johnny to the locker room area and speak to him again.
- A Charisma 8+ dialogue option is available if the player does not like the given nickname 'the Septic Survivor', as they can ask Johnny to show the Resident more dignity. To which Johnny will oblige, naming them 'the Atomic Avenger' instead.
- Johnny will direct the player to sit on a marked bench until their name is called. After sitting on the marked bench, the player will then be able to enter the arena for the first round.
- First round: defeat two-three waves of leveled feral ghouls in under five minutes.
- Wait for the end of round results. Nuclear Don and an arena guard will come out to the floor, where Don will die by his bomb collar for losing the round. Afterwards, exit the arena back into the locker room.
- Speak to Johnny and he will ask if the player would like chems or turrets to aid them in the next round. After making a choice, or refusing either to fight fairly, sit on the marked bench again to wait for round two to begin.
- Boost options: Use Nuclear Don's Custom Chem Blend or turrets.
- Second round: defeat leveled floaters in under four minutes, in order to keep Johnny's plan intact. Additionally, any chosen boost option to aid the player will be available.
- Wait for the end of round results again. Deathklaus and an arena guard will come out to the floor, where Deathklaus will die by his bomb collar for losing the round. Afterwards, exit the arena back into the locker room to prepare for round three.
- Speak to Johnny. Again, he will offer chems, turrets, or convincing Maximum Maddie to intentionally lose the last round in order to assist the player.
- If chems are chosen, Johnny will distract the arena guard's attention, as to give the player ample time, of less than three minutes, to loot Don's locker.
- If convincing Maddie is chosen, Johnny will ask the player to distract the arena guard so that he can talk to Maddie.
- After the player makes their choice, or refusing any boost to fight fairly, sit on the marked bench again to wait for the final round to begin. Re-enter the arena for round three.
- Boost options: Choice of one unused boost from round two or convincing the opponent to throw the match, removing the time limit.
- Third round: defeat a leveled legendary Grafton monster in under three minutes. Flamethrower traps and explosive canisters can be used as environmental hazards to help defeat the creature. In addition, any individual boost Johnny offered to the player.
End of the competitionEdit
- Wait for the end of round results. Maddie, an arena guard, and lastly Johnny will come out to the floor, Where Maddie will die by her bomb collar either way as coming in second place.
- Talk to Johnny for the next step of the plan. Johnny will tell the player that Sargento is coming, and he will want the player to drink from the winner's cup to knock them out if they should try anything violent.
- Johnny will give the player a key to rescue Hal and meet up with him afterwards. Which Johnny remarks that Sargento already wants to buy the player, acting as a slave, and that it is a done deal. To which Johnny asks if the player has any questions.
- A Charima 12+ dialogue option is available to ensure that the player receives a larger cut from being bought by Sargento. Which Johnny will reply that some caps will be given to the player afterwards.
- Sargento will appear on the floor, as the player waits for the end of round results. He will converse with Johnny to ask about his new slave. After the conversation, Sargento will hand the player the winner's cup.
- The player will then automatically drink it, a fading-to-black screen following as the player wakes up in a viewing booth, Hal appearing in front of them. Speak to Hal to continue.
Escaping the arenaEdit
- Hal will give the player two options: one is to either pick the lock (or use the key), and risk alerting the guards, or the second is to use a hole in the wall behind the bookshelf (by activating it) and try to sneak past the guards through an unlocked door.
- After sneaking past or fighting the guards, Johnny will be in the middle of the arena on the floor to rendezvous with the player and Hal.
- After a brief exchange between Hal and Johnny, Johnny will shoot Hal. Speak to Johnny again. He will explain why he killed Hal, and asks the player to tell Meg that he will get a 50% pay cut of the loot or else he will decline the job.
- A Charisma 8+ dialogue option is available to haggle Johnny's pay cut down to 25%. The quest completes once Johnny has finished speaking to the player.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.