There are two entrances to the Last Plank. Both lead to an open room on the first floor which consists of a bar area where Mitch, a few booths, tables and chairs, as well as a jukebox can be found. Old Longfellow is sitting in a corner table.
On the second floor, there are two bedrooms separated by an open area. One bedroom is a private room that can be rented and is equipped with a bed and a few dressers. The other bedroom contains a bed with a desk. The upstairs between the two bedrooms is an open area with three beds.
Apart from the following items, everything in the Last Plank is marked as owned and cannot be picked up freely.
- Islander's Almanac issue #3 - On the table where Old Longfellow is sitting when he is first met.
- RUN! - Behind the bar counter.
- Four notes - The first two are on the ground floor under the cash register, the other two are upstairs, in the trashcan and on the desk.
- Hunter's long coat - Worn by Old Longfellow.
- Walk in the Park - The Sole Survivor is sent to the Last Plank to meet with Old Longfellow.
- The Hold Out - Mitch requests the Sole Survivor to check up on Uncle Ken.