Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
There are two entrances to the Last Plank. Both lead to an open room on the first floor which consists of a bar area where Mitch, a few booths, tables and chairs, as well as a jukebox can be found. Old Longfellow is sitting in a corner table.
On the second floor, there are two bedrooms separated by an open area. One bedroom is a private room that can be rented and is equipped with a bed and a few dressers. The other bedroom contains a bed with a desk. The upstairs between the two bedrooms is an open area with three beds.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Apart from the following items, everything in the Last Plank is marked as owned and cannot be picked up freely.
- Islander's Almanac issue #3 - On the table where Old Longfellow is sitting when he is first met.
- RUN! - Behind the bar counter.
- Four notes - The first two are on the ground floor under the cash register, the other two are upstairs, in the trashcan and on the desk.
- Hunter's long coat - Worn by Old Longfellow.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Walk in the Park - The Sole Survivor is sent to the Last Plank to meet with Old Longfellow.
- The Hold Out - Mitch requests the Sole Survivor to check up on Uncle Ken.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]