The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|For this location as it appeared in 2102, see Burdette Manor.|
There are two weapons workbenches in the area: on the ground level of the manor, and just south of the manor next to an old metal RV. A little further southeast up the hill is a cooking station. A locked door to the area linking to the road can be bypassed simply by jumping on a dresser to the left; otherwise, a button will unlock the door from the inside. Another locked door is near the western entrance to the main building - there is a gap in the fence just to the right that allows entrance into the manor otherwise once again there is a button next to the door that will unlock it from the inside.
- Old Nate's farewell - Holotape, north of the manor, along the sidewalk by the large tree. Just over the railing lies a skeleton in a wheelchair.
- The Domestics note 2 - Note, can be found on a small rowboat halfway to Summersville Docks, along with two mannequins and some food.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Inside the security fence restricting access to the western entrance, sitting on the broken door.
- On the second floor, inside the armory, halfway up the shelving to the left of the entrance.
- Three potential magazines:
- In the north corner of the kitchen, beneath the Nuka-Cola wooden crate. May not be visible until the crates are moved.
- In the attic of the mansion, in the eastern corner behind the cardboard box, on the low shelf of the small table. Near a moving dolly and across from the red trunk.
- On the second floor, inside the armory, on the lowest section of shelving to the left of the entrance.
- Potential recipe - Sitting on the kitchen counter, between the sink and the oven.
- Notable loot