- The note can be found at Sutton station, in a shelf inside one of the lockers.
- The note can also be found in the master sergeant's office at Camp McClintock.
- A copy can be found on a counter near the governor's office at the Charleston Capitol Building.
- One inside the Charleston Herald building.
- One on a coffee table inside the Mountainside Bed & Breakfast.
THE CHARLESTON HERALD
We Support Quinn Carter
by The Charleston Herald
We, the members of the Charleston Herald editorial board, wish to publicly express our support for Herald reporter Quinn Carter and her continued employment at this periodical.
The public cries for Ms. Carter's resignation following her interview with now former Senator Samuel Blackwell stand in stark contrast to our nation's values of freedom of the press and our duty to report crucial news to the public at large.
Ms. Carter's interview is fully protected under the laws of our great territory, and, as such, is under no obligation to reveal the location of Senator Blackwell, regardless of the nature of the statements he made during said interview.
Thus, we see no reason to offer any less than our total support of Ms. Carter.