Image needed (Legacy gutter has a rusty texture)
This article is missing an image. You can help Nukapedia by uploading it.
The Gutter is a unique Assaultron dominator arm blade dismounted and then made into a usable melee weapon. The handle appears to be made from components of an assaultron's lower arm, with a grip wrapped in black electrical cable insulation. The weapon is similar in size to a machete.
The legacy variant obtained prior to One Wasteland through Waste Management does not have the Settler paint scheme, but can be dropped, traded, and sold to vendors.
The One Wasteland For All variant obtained through Daily Ops shares the same statistics and primary weapon mods with the legacy variant, but has an orange and yellow Settler paint scheme. While it can be crafted, it cannot be dropped, traded, or sold to vendors.
The Gutter Lv 45 (1)
The Gutter Lv 35 (1)
- Given as a reward for completing the quest Waste Management.[clarification needed]
- Crafted at a weapons workbench with knowledge of the prerequisite plan.
- Neither variant of The Gutter can be scrapped.
- The weapon's base damage is 20% higher than that of a standard Assaultron blade
- The Gutter weighs less than a standard Assaultron blade (1.0 vs. 3.0 unmodded).