Since 1938, the Giant Teapot has been a roadside attraction set up near I-59 leading westward out of Charleston. The Giant Teapot and its robotic brewer, Sweetwater, once served the perfect Virginian tea. Sweetwater is trying to continue to uphold this proud tradition.
This location has three sections, a Red Rocket service station, a small gift shop, and the Giant Teapot itself.
The Giant Teapot is a large red and white teapot that sits beside a playground and some picnic tables and in front of an audio tour station. The audio station is still operational and will offer visitors some factual tidbits about the landmark. Inside the teapot are two cash registers and an open fridge which contains a honey jar and some cranberries. Behind the cash registers are four wooden blocks which spell out the word "LATE." Controls for the teapot's boiler can be found next to the entrance, with an operations manual tacked to the wall next to it. The main boiler pipe is located outside at the back of the teapot.
A small gift shop is located in the north of the teapot. Sweetwater lives in this house, serving up his special blend of tea. The lower level has a cash register on the front counter and various honey and tea-related paraphernalia on the shelves, including a house teapot and a bumblebear. The upper level has a storeroom and bathroom. There is a skeleton sitting beside a locked wooden crate (Picklock 0) in the storeroom.
- Operations manual - Note, next to the entrance to the Giant Teapot.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the Red Rocket station, below the cash register, underneath the counter.
- On the upper floor of the gift shop, next to the toilet.
- Two potential magazines:
- In the Red Rocket station, in a blue box sitting on the bottom of a shelving unit.
- Inside the Giant Teapot, east of the refrigerator on an overturned wooden box.
- Potential armor plan - On the grill to the west of the gift shop.
- Potential modification boxes:
The Giant Teapot appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Giant Teapot is based on the real world location of the Chester teapot located in Chester, West Virginia. The structure is billed as the "World's Largest Teapot" and bears a nearly identical resemblance to that seen in-game.