The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This location has three sections: a Red Rocket service station, a small gift shop and the Giant Teapot itself.
The Giant Teapot is a large red and white teapot which sits beside a playground and some picnic tables, and in front of an audio tour station. The audio station is still operational and will offer visitors some factual tidbits about the landmark. Inside the teapot are two cash registers and an open fridge which contains a honey jar and some cranberries. Behind the cash registers are four wooden blocks which spell out the word "LATE." Controls for the teapot's boiler can be found next to the entrance, with an operational manual tacked to the wall next to it. The main boiler pipe is located outside at the back of the teapot.
The Red Rocket sits to the southeast of the teapot. There is a rusted pickup truck with a number of explosive canisters in the back, sitting next to the inoperational gas pumps outside. Inside the building are assorted junk and consumable items including a box of Sugar Bombs on one of the shelves. As is typical of Red Rockets, there is a stash box in the corner of the station. There is also a weapons workbench behind the building, next to one of the boiler pipes which needs to be protected as part of the Tea Time event.
A small gift shop is located to the north of the teapot. Giles Sweetwater lives in this house, serving up his special blend of tea. The lower level has a cash register on the front counter and various honey and tea-related paraphernalia on the shelves, including a house teapot and a bumblebear. The upper level has a storeroom and bathroom. There is a skeleton sitting beside a locked wooden crate (Picklock 0) in the storeroom.
- Operations manual - Note, next to the entrance to the Giant Teapot.
- Random modifications:
- Armor on the sale shelves behind the counter in the gift shop.
- Weapon underneath the counter of the Red Rocket station.
- Two Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Underneath the counter in the Red Rocket station, directly under the cash register.
- Next to the toilet on the upper floor of the gift shop.
- Two random magazines:
- In the Red Rocket station, in a blue box sitting on the bottom of a shelving unit.
- Inside the Giant Teapot, east of the refrigerator on an overturned wooden box.
- Random armor plan - On the grill to the west of the gift shop.
The Giant Teapot appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
The World's Largest Teapot is located in Chester, West Virginia. It is 12 feet high and 44 feet wide. The building was bought in 1938 and converted into its teapot shape. It went out of business in 1980, but was restored in 1990 and has been kept up to date since, although it no longer sells souvenirs.