The Steakhouse is a large but simple building, having three floors, a balcony with a steamer trunk, a parking lot in the front, and a little garden with a shed in the backyard. The roof is also accessible and it contains a second steamer and some lootable boxes. A cooking station can be found in the basement.
- Holotapes and notes
- Defiance mission report - Note, can be found on a table in the dining area on the first floor.
- Five-star general - Note, next to a cash register on the front counter.
- Free Watoga! - Note, six copies found on and beneath a metal shelf in the basement.
- Generals - Note, on a desk in the 'Employees only' section behind the front counter.
- Gone scrounging - Holotape, in the store room behind the front counter.
- Goodbye - Holotape, on a desk in the 'Employees only' section behind the front counter.
- Inside the office where the 'Goodbye' holotape is found, behind a filing cabinet in the corner.
- Inside the basement, on top of a washer machine.
- On a shelf near the steamer trunk on the upper floor.
- By a green suitcase, sitting on a wooden crate on the roof.
- Other loot
- Power armor - Can be found in the metal shack in the walled garden.
- Fusion core - Can be found on a barrel next to the railing on the second floor.
- Recipe: Delbert's bunless cramburger - Can be found on the kitchen counter in the basement.
- Three random recipes:
- On a wooden pallet on the roof.
- On a counter in the basement kitchen.
- On a small bookcase next to a window on the second floor.
The General's Steakhouse appears only in Fallout 76.