The General's Steakhouse was one of the most popular culinary destinations in Appalachia, even after the restaurant was forced to change its menu due to shortages of quality beef. The restaurants proprietor, Milo, did an expert job crafting a palette of "down home Southern fare." It was frequented by RobCo employees from Watoga, which were considered pretentious and rude by the staff.
The Steakhouse is a large but simple building, having three floors, a balcony with a steamer trunk, a parking lot in the front and a small garden with a shed in the backyard. The roof is also accessible and it contains a steamer trunk and some lootable boxes. A cooking station can be found in the basement.
- Defiance mission report - Note, can be found on a table in the dining area on the first floor.
- Five-star general - Note, next to a cash register on the front counter.
- Free Watoga! - Note, six copies found on and beneath a metal shelf in the basement.
- Generals - Note, on a desk in the "employees only" section behind the front counter.
- Gone scrounging - Holotape, in the store room behind the front counter.
- Goodbye - Holotape, on a desk in the "employees only" section behind the front counter.
- Three random recipes:
- On a wooden pallet on the roof.
- On a counter in the basement kitchen.
- On a small bookcase next to a window on the second floor.
- Two potential magazines:
- Inside the office where the "Goodbye" holotape is found, behind a filing cabinet in the corner.
- Inside the basement, on top of a washer machine.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On a shelf near the steamer trunk on the upper floor.
- By a green suitcase, sitting on a wooden crate on the roof.
- Power armor - Found in the metal shack in the walled garden.
- Fusion core - Found on a barrel next to the railing on the second floor.
- Recipe: Delbert's bunless cramburger - Found on the kitchen counter in the basement.
The General's Steakhouse appears only in Fallout 76.