The General's Steakhouse was one of the most popular culinary destinations in Appalachia, offering "down home Southern fare," even after the restaurant was forced to change its menu due to shortages of quality beef. Despite this, the restaurant continued to advertise that its steaks were made with 96 percent beef. Before the War, more than half the restaurant's clientele was made up of employees from the RobCo Research Center and staff were instructed to give them special consideration when they came in.
The steakhouse is a large and simple building, having three floors, a balcony with a steamer trunk, a parking lot in the front, and a small garden with a shed in the backyard. The roof is also accessible and it contains a steamer trunk and some lootable boxes. A cooking station can be found in the basement. A chemistry station can be found directly next to the metal shack in the garden.
- Defiance mission report - Note, can be found on a table in the general's dining area on the first floor.
- Five-star general - Note, next to a cash register on the front counter.
- Free Watoga! - Note, six copies found on and beneath a metal shelf in the basement.
- Generals - Note, on a desk in the administration section behind the front counter.
- Gone scrounging - Holotape, in the "coat check" storeroom behind the front counter.
- Goodbye - Holotape, on a desk in the administration section behind the front counter.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the upper floor of the northwest corner of the main interior restaurant area, on the shelf of a short bookcase near a steamer trunk.
- On the roof, on top of a small wooden crate near a green suitcase and a barrel.
- Two potential magazines:
- In the office to the northeast, near the Goodbye holotape and three possible caps stashes, behind a filing cabinet near the floor safe.
- In the basement laundry room, left of the chained double doors, on the washing machine and sink.
- Power armor - Found in the metal shack in the walled garden.
- Fusion core - Found on a barrel next to the railing on the second floor.
- Recipe: Delbert's bunless cramburger - Found on the kitchen counter in the basement.
- Three potential recipes:
- On a wooden pallet on the roof.
- On a counter in the basement kitchen.
- On a small bookcase next to a window on the second floor.
- Finn's mysterious map fragment - On the bar facing south.
The General's Steakhouse appears only in Fallout 76.
- ↑ Five-star general
- ↑ General's Steakhouse protectron's dialogue, line 7: "Here, try this. One of our perfectly marbled steaks from General's Steak House. Now made with 96 percent beef."
- ↑ The General's Steakhouse terminal entries; manager's terminal, RobCo Customers: "All wait staff should give extra consideration to any customers that come in from the RobCo Research Center. They make up more than half our clientele during the week."
- ↑ Goodbye