|For the consumable in Fallout: New Vegas, see Fixer.|
The Fixer has a hidden mod that provides a stealth bonus equal to three pieces of Shadowed armor, increases movement speed by 20% while sneaking, increases damage by 20%, and forces the name to stay as "The Fixer" no matter what legendary effects or other mods are on it.
The Fixer Lv 50 (1)
The Fixer Lv 40 (1)
The Fixer Lv 30 (1)
The Fixer comes already modified with the following:
- Calibrated receiver
- Stabilized short barrel
- Aligned stock
- Perforating magazine
- Reflex sight (dot)
Received for completing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.
- The plan is a possible reward for successfully completing the Encryptid event, allowing player characters to craft a level 20/30/40/50 version of the rifle. However, the plan will not drop until The Lowe-Down is completed.
- The Fixer cannot be scrapped as of patch 22.214.171.124, despite it being able to be crafted.
- The Fixer can be crafted and traded/sold to other player characters.
- Since patch 126.96.36.199, if the plan has been learned it is possible to get legendary versions from Purveyor Murmrgh.
- If the plan has been learned, legendary variants of the weapon can be obtained from events that award legendary weapons.
- Likewise, if the plan has been learned, legendary variants can be obtained as Daily Ops rewards.
- The Custom mod, P01B_mod_Custom_Fixer "The Fixer" [OMOD:0046D29E], has a property that adds a keyword, CustomItem_SpeciallyNamed [KYWD:00471871], to the weapon. This keyword is used on almost all unique weapons and armor and forces there to be no affixes attached to the name.