The Fixer provides a stealth bonus equal to three pieces of shadowed leather armor and increases movement speed by 20% while sneaking. Additionally, The Fixer has higher base damage than a normal combat rifle (+/- 20% depending on the equipped receiver).
The Fixer (Lv 20)
The Fixer (Lv 30)
The Fixer (Lv 40)
The Fixer (Lv 50)
The Fixer comes already modified with the following:
- Calibrated receiver
- Stabilized short barrel
- Aligned stock
- Perforating magazine
- Reflex sight (dot)
Received for completing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.
- The Fixer is awarded as a level 30 weapon even for level 50+ player characters.
- Plan: The Fixer is a possible reward for successfully completing the Encryptid event, allowing player characters to craft a level 20/30/40/50 version of the rifle.
- The Fixer cannot be scrapped as of patch 126.96.36.199, despite it being able to be crafted.
- The Fixer can be crafted and traded/sold to other player characters.
- Since patch 188.8.131.52, if the plan has been learned it is possible to get legendary versions from Purveyor Murmrgh.