The Fixer has a hidden mod that provides a stealth bonus equal to three pieces of Shadowed armor, increases movement speed by 20% while sneaking, and increases damage by 20%.
The Fixer (Lv 20)
The Fixer (Lv 30)
The Fixer (Lv 40)
The Fixer (Lv 50)
The Fixer comes already modified with the following:
- Calibrated receiver
- Stabilized short barrel
- Aligned stock
- Perforating magazine
- Reflex sight (dot)
Received for completing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.
- Plan: The Fixer is a possible reward for successfully completing the Encryptid event, allowing player characters to craft a level 20/30/40/50 version of the rifle. However, the plan will not drop until The Lowe-Down is completed.
- The Fixer cannot be scrapped as of patch 184.108.40.206, despite it being able to be crafted.
- The Fixer can be crafted and traded/sold to other player characters.
- Since patch 220.127.116.11, if the plan has been learned it is possible to get legendary versions from Purveyor Murmrgh.
- If the plan has been learned, legendary variants of the weapon can be obtained from legendary creatures and events that award legendary weapons.