The Fixer is shares most of its available modifications with the combat rifle. The Fixer has a hidden, non-removable mod which provides several additional bonuses:
- A stealth bonus equal to three pieces of Shadowed armor
- Increases movement speed by 20% while sneaking
- Increases damage by 20%
- Dynamic naming override to "The Fixer" (regardless of attached modifications or Legendary effects).
The Fixer will always spawns with the following combat rifle modifications pre-applied:
- Calibrated receiver
- Stabilized short barrel
- Aligned stock
- Perforating magazine
- Reflex sight (dot)
The Fixer Lv 50 (1)
The Fixer Lv 40 (1)
The Fixer Lv 30 (1)
The Fixer shares its available modifications with the combat rifle. Unlearned mods cannot be unlocked by scrapping the Fixer, as it cannot be scrapped.
- Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - quest reward
- After learning Plan: The Fixer:
- The plan is a possible reward for successfully completing the Encryptid event, allowing player characters to craft a level 20/30/40/50 version of the rifle. However, the plan will not drop until The Lowe-Down is completed.
- The Fixer cannot be scrapped as of patch 220.127.116.11, despite it being able to be crafted.
- The Fixer can be crafted and traded/sold to other player characters.
- Since patch 18.104.22.168, if the plan has been learned it is possible to get legendary versions from Purveyor Murmrgh.
- If the plan has been learned, legendary variants of the weapon can be obtained from events that award legendary weapons.
- Likewise, if the plan has been learned, legendary variants can be obtained as Daily Ops rewards.
- A +20% damage boost from a non-removable modification is factored into these values
- The Custom mod, P01B_mod_Custom_Fixer "The Fixer" [OMOD:0046D29E], has a property that adds a keyword, CustomItem_SpeciallyNamed [KYWD:00471871], to the weapon. This keyword is used on almost all unique weapons and armor and forces there to be no affixes attached to the name.