The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For the character in Fallout 2, see Dragon.|
An old-style muzzle-loaded rifle, firing a large bullet down an unrifled barrel. Requires reloading after every shot, but when it hits, it hits. The Dragon is a unique, exceptional weapon, as it fires four projectiles at once. The sheer amount of power coming out of the Dragon with one pull of the trigger is enough to make it one of, if not, the most powerful ballistic weapon in the game.
The Dragon is a rare black powder rifle which has four barrels, each loaded with a .50 caliber ball. When fired, it will release all four rounds at once (each doing 200 base damage) for 800 base damage if every shot hits. Like the Shishkebab, legendary versions can be found as drops from legendary enemies.
- Sold by Grahm.
- Random drop at the Eastern Regional Penitentiary and the Ash Heap.
- Occasionally sold by vendor bots in Harpers Ferry and Watoga station.
- Can be sold by the Free States Vendor at the Whitespring Resort.
- Can sometimes be found inside the Thunder Mountain power plant.
- May drop off the final boss in the Wendigo cave.
- Can be found inside the Uncanny Caverns.
- May drop off of David Thorpe during the Key to the Past questline.
- Can be found rarely in Garrahan Mining Headquarters in the CEO's office.
- Can be found as a reward from a treasure map cache.
- Can be rarely looted off of fog crawlers.
- May drop from honeybeasts.