Infobox incomplete (Information may be outdated)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
One of the many Blood Eagle camps scattered throughout the Savage Divide, the Crosshair was set up in a particularly remote corner of the woods, in a place that gives a sniper an excellent vantage point.
The Crosshair is occupied by a few Blood Eagles. It is situated just outside of a rocky overhang shelter along a cliff with a couple of punji boards at each entrance. An armor workbench and a weapons workbench can be found in the camp.
- Birdwatcher's note - Note, on the other side of the mountain ridge, inside an unmarked treehouse, near a walking cane and binoculars.
- Blood Eagle oath - Holotape, on a table in the tallest tower.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the northeastern section of the camp, on the stacked crates next to the armor workbench.
- In the rear of the camp, near the power armor chassis, on a metal cage next to a cooler.
- Two potential magazines:
- Power armor chassis with Raider armor pieces - Inside the rocky overhang.
- Potential weapon mod - On a small crate underneath the lookout tower, directly opposite of a weapons workbench.
- Potential recipe - On a metal barrel under the rocky overhang.
The Crosshair appears only in Fallout 76.