Infobox incomplete (Information may be outdated)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Crosshair was first set up by the old Raiders of Appalachia in a particularly remote corner of the woods, in a place that gives a sniper an excellent vantage point. When the Blood Eagles arrived in the region, they took over the base for themselves.
The Crosshair is occupied by a few Blood Eagles. It is situated just outside of a rocky overhang shelter along a cliff with a couple of punji boards at each entrance. An armor workbench and a weapons workbench can be found in the camp.
- Blood Eagle oath - Holotape, on a table in the tallest tower.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the northeastern section of the camp, on the stacked crates next to the armor workbench.
- In the rear of the camp, near the power armor chassis, on a metal cage next to a cooler.
- Two potential magazines:
- Power armor chassis with Raider armor pieces - Inside the rocky overhang.
- Potential weapon mod - On a small crate underneath the lookout tower, directly opposite of a weapons workbench.
- Potential recipe - On a metal barrel under the rocky overhang.
The Crosshair appears only in Fallout 76.
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 354: "01. THE CROSSHAIR
Up in the remote northwest mountains is a small Raider camp, usually overrun by Scorched. Come for the views and the possibility of some collectibles."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)