One of the many raider camps scattered throughout the Savage Divide, the Crosshair was set up in a particularly remote corner of the woods, in a place that gives a sniper an excellent vantage point.
The Crosshair is now occupied by a few Scorched. It is situated just outside of a rocky overhang shelter along a cliff with a couple of punji boards at each entrance.
- Birdwatcher's note: Note, on the other side of the mountain ridge, inside an unmarked treehouse, near a walking cane and binoculars.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the stacked crates next to the armor workbench.
- On a metal cage next to a cooler, near the power armor chassis.
- Two potential magazines:
- Random recipe: On a metal barrel under the rocky overhang.
- Random weapon mod: On a small crate underneath the lookout tower, directly opposite of a weapons workbench.
- Power armor chassis with raider armor pieces: Inside the rocky overhang.
The Crosshair appears only in Fallout 76.