Infobox incomplete (Information may be outdated)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Background[edit | edit source]
The Crosshair was first set up by the old Raiders of Appalachia in a particularly remote corner of the woods, in a place that gives a sniper an excellent vantage point. When the Blood Eagles arrived in the region, they took over the base for themselves.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Crosshair is occupied by a few Blood Eagles. It is situated just outside of a rocky overhang shelter along a cliff with a couple of punji boards at each entrance. An armor workbench and a weapons workbench can be found in the camp.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Birdwatcher's note - Note, on the other side of the mountain ridge, inside an unmarked treehouse, near a walking cane and binoculars.
- Blood Eagle oath - Holotape, on a table in the tallest tower.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the rear of the camp, near the power armor chassis, on a metal cage next to a cooler.
- In the northeastern section of the camp, on the stacked crates next to the armor workbench.
- Two potential magazines:
- Power armor chassis with Raider armor pieces - Inside the rocky overhang.
- Potential weapon mod - On a small crate underneath the lookout tower, directly opposite of a weapons workbench.
- Potential recipe - On a metal barrel under the rocky overhang.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Crosshair appears only in Fallout 76.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 354: "01. THE CROSSHAIR
Up in the remote northwest mountains is a small Raider camp, usually overrun by Scorched. Come for the views and the possibility of some collectibles."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)