|For the Fallout 2 location of the same name, see Chop Shop.|
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Chop Shop has a desk with a terminal, operating tables, and several partitions to hide patients, like Reilly. There is also a glass wall that contains two glowing ones, while still allowing observation.
Description[edit | edit source]
Glowing ones can be seen through the window in the Chop Shop and there is an inaccessible door that presumably leads to them, but there is no way to open it. PC players can reach the area using tcl command in the console. There is a Very Hard locked safe containing medical supplies, caps, and possibly a Stealth Boy, but they have to be stolen. Also, the terminal in the Chop Shop can be hacked, but appears to be broken, as clicking any of the links on the terminal does nothing.
Here Dr. Barrows has been researching the ghoul condition. However, Nurse Graves seems to think that many ghouls would disagree with Doctor Barrows and think that this is how God intended them.
Related quest[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Barrows
- Nurse Graves
- Reilly - Before Reilly's Rangers quest.
- Ethyl - A glowing one behind the glass.
- Meat - A glowing one behind the glass.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is possible to kill the glowing ones with a flamer as the fire goes right through the glass windows.
- With Broken Steel, the Chop Shop will be full of ghouls suffering from the effects of modified FEV if one convinces Griffon to sell the real Aqua Pura that has been poisoned with FEV.
- It is not possible to go into the room where the glowing ones are without console commands.
- Ethyl and Meat do not attack if using console commands to go through the glass or door.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Chop Shop appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Playstation 3 A third glowing one may appear in the inaccessible area of the Chop Shop when there is only supposed to be two.[verification overdue]
Gallery[edit | edit source]