|For the Fallout 2 location of the same name, see Chop Shop.|
The Chop Shop has a desk with a terminal, operating tables, and several partitions to hide patients, like Reilly. There is also a room containing two glowing ones, seen through the glass windows, and an inaccessible door that presumably leads to them. PC players can reach the area by using the tcl command in the console.
There is a Very Hard locked safe containing medical supplies, caps, and possibly a Stealth Boy, but they have to be stolen. Also, the terminal in the Chop Shop can be hacked, but appears to be broken, as clicking any of the links on the terminal does nothing.
Here, Doctor Barrows has been researching the ghoul condition. However, Nurse Graves says that many ghouls disagree with Doctor Barrows and think that they are meant to be this way.
- Doctor Barrows
- Nurse Graves
- Reilly - Before Reilly's Rangers quest.
- Ethyl - A glowing one behind the glass.
- Meat - A glowing one behind the glass.
- It is possible to kill the glowing ones with a flamer as the flames can go through the glass windows.
- With Broken Steel installed, the Chop Shop will be full of ghouls suffering from the effects of the modified FEV if one convinces Griffon to sell the real Aqua Pura that has been infected with FEV.
- It is not possible to enter the room where the glowing ones are without the console commands.
- Ethyl and Meat are friendly towards the Lone Wanderer.
The Chop Shop appears only in Fallout 3.
[verification overdue]A third glowing one may appear in the inaccessible area of the Chop Shop when there is only supposed to be two.