The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For the cut location in Fallout, see Burrows.|
“A new Wild Appalachia dungeon experience, The Burrows, will become available for the heartiest of explorers starting April 16. Muster your squad and follow in the footsteps of the Brotherhood of Steel who sent their own forces into the darkness and muck below Harper's Ferry for mysterious reasons.”— Inside the Vault: looking beyond patch 8
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Burrows mission brief - Holotape, on the body of a Brotherhood corpse immediately after entering from both sewers.
- Burrows old tunnel key - On a nightstand in the Burrows Boys' throne room.
- Burrows warning - Note, on a table in the mess hall.
- For Maude - Holotape, inserted into the control terminal in the pump room.
- Maude's journal page - Note, on a table near a sleeping bag north of the market.
- Marcus' speech - Holotape, inserted into the Burrows Boys' terminal.
- To Pete - Note, at the old tunnel gate entrance (cannot be taken).
- Warning for Dylan - Holotape, on a metal shelf near the riverway of lights.
- Random recipe - Next to the cooking station in the central chamber, on a cinder block.
- Random armor plan - On a metal shelf near the riverway of lights, on the lower row.
- Random magazine - On a red barrel near the riverway of lights.
- Raider power armor - In the corner of a flooded side room before the riverway of lights.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.