The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Bounty is a Blood Eagle camp situated in a small ravine. Several shacks surround a wooden path leading to the "plank" where Blood Eagle members who violate gang rules are forced to walk to their deaths off the cliff face. A cooking station is located near the upper floor of the largest shack.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Blood Eagle rules for advancing in rank - Holotape, located next to a radio on the second story of a shack.
- Potential magazine - In the middle of the base, next to the archery target, underneath the coffee table.
- Potential plan - On a metal shelf on the first floor of the southeastern shack.
- Potential recipe - In the middle of the base, next to the archery target, on the coffee table.
- All five Don't Be Board Games products are located in the small hut with the picnic table:
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
In the Blood Eagle rules for advancing in rank holotape, "walking the plank" is mentioned, and a wooden platform similar to a plank appears in the Bounty. This is a reference to a motif of pirates in popular culture where captives on a ship were forced to walk off a wooden plank into the sea.
Gallery[edit | edit source]