Infobox incomplete (refID, level, derived stats, actor/dialogue if any)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
As one of the Blood Eagles' triumvirate of leaders, The Blood has the duty to add new recruits to the Blood Eagles by means of abducting potential recruits and bringing them to the Dagger's Den, where they get forcefully addicted to chems. Having experienced The Blood's cruelty first hand, Beckett refers to them as a true monster who is giving him nightmares.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Randomized apparel||Randomized weapon||Randomized loot|
- The Blood's appearance is completely randomized. Apart from gender, there is also a rare chance they can spawn as a ghoul.
- Frank the Butcher and Jessi the Hook may appear to guard The Blood, although they do not always appear.
- The Vault Dweller: "Do you know where I should go?"
Beckett: "Yeah, The Blood normally travels around Appalachia looking for "recruits" to kidnap, but I have an idea where you can look."
- Beckett: "The Cave is where the the Blood Eagles store their supply of Buffout, without it... well, it'd be harder to convert new members."
- The Saga of The Horn
- The Vault Dweller: "[Intelligence 8+] The heart might represent love. When did you and your brother start drifting apart?"
Beckett: "When The Blood told me that I would get to watch everyone I love slowly get shredded in front of my eyes. I imagined everything I could do to stop loving anyone. I gladly overdosed on the Buffout to burn it out of my heart."
- The Vault Dweller: "Just point the way. Consider the Blood dead already."
Beckett: "Thanks. It means a lot, it seriously does. The Blood is a true monster... one that still gives me nightmares today."