An older, partially blind woman, the Archemist is a Far Harbor native and was the doctor of the coastal town before High Confessor Tektus and Confessor Martin came north at the behest of Confessor Cromwell, speaker of Atom in the Capital Wasteland. While most harbormen saw them as a nuisance, Anna saw Atom's light in them and received their message well.
However, this meant that she was driven out of town with the rest of Atom's children, and found home in The Nucleus. Her beloved was also among these adherants, but he has since abandoned the faith. Brought to the Nucleus on a stretcher, she continuously teeters on the brink of death, yet that doesn't stop her from healing those who come seeking her aid. Despite the years of dedication to Atom, she still remains somewhat fond of her hometown.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a doctor.|
- Despite the dialogue hinting at disfigurement, when one removes her surgical mask and garments her face and body appear unscathed with the exception of the Child of Atom markings on her face, her narrowed and blackened eyes and her face being noticeably hollower than average.
- Although the Children of Atom worship radiation, it is possible to let the Archemist heal the player character's radiation. The Children of Atom call this "scouring" and it is done out of necessity (for not every Child is blessed with immunity against the negative effect of radiation) or out of religious penitence: "Scour oneself and embrace the Glow anew."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Sole Survivor: "How is it you came to this place?"
Tektus: " "
- ↑ The Sole Survivor: "You don't sound so great. Are you all right?"
The Archemist: " "
The Sole Survivor: "What sort of wicked life?"
The Archemist: " "
- ↑ The Sole Survivor: "You don't sound so great. Are you all right? "
The Sole Survivor: "On a stretcher, I'm told. I grew ill during our exile. When I woke, I was in this place.|A little smirk on "On a stretcher." / InPain}} "
- ↑ The Archemist: "