|For an overview of Tesla armor, see Tesla armor.|
- Worn by Enclave soldiers.
The Tesla helmet has the same appearance and Pip-Boy icon as the Enclave armor helmet.
Behind the scenes
- The armor is mentioned as part of Enclave Tesla Set in Fallout: Wasteland Warfare.[Non-canon 1]
- The armor is mentioned in the Fallout 3 Official Game Guide.[Non-canon 2]
If a fully repaired suit of Tesla armor is equipped and another suit (not necessarily at 100% condition) is in the player's inventory, the equipped suit will not degrade no matter how many times the player is hit. The unequipped armor will take the damage instead.[verified]
- Enclave Tesla Set: "The Enclave often field mission specialists sporting advanced power armor variants. The Tesla variant power armor offers improved energy damage output routed through the attraction coils mounted on its shoulders. This can then be channelled into their weaponry to devastating effect. Tesla soldiers are therefore deployed to take down large, heavily armored enemies with overcharged plasma and searing bolts of laser fire. They are the spear tip in any engagement, ready to slice the heart out of any resistance Enclave forces may face."
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game Of The Year Edition p. 131: "This exceptionally tough armor is usually worn by Enclave soldiers and occasionally by Raiders. Repair it using other Tesla Armor."