- Listen to the Volunteer training: Camping 101 holotape, acquired from the Responder training terminal (on the center-east side of the Morgantown Airport runway, near a red shipping container).
- Find Miguel Caldera's campsite, northwest of Morgantown Airport, and speak to Mr. Fluffy.
- Search Morgantown Airport's robot repair hangar to find the Camp guide program v3.4 holotape and bring it back to Mr. Fluffy.
- Set up a C.A.M.P. and build a cooking fire and stash box or a generator to complete the quest.
This quest will be started some point when the player character is near Morgantown Airport. The player character will be tasked to continue their volunteer training in advanced methods. To acquire the holotape needed to start the quest, the player character must find the Responder training terminal on the runway of Morgantown Airport. The terminal can be found near a red shipping container on the center-east side of the runway outside.
Upon playing the holotape, the player character must investigate Responder Miguel Caldera's old C.A.M.P. for any useful supplies or information. The C.A.M.P. is located on the hill to the northwest of the airport and consists of a broken tent, a sleeping bag, and an explosives crate. Miguel's corpse can be found next to the crate, but his protectron, Mr. Fluffy, is still active. A note can be found inside the tent, detailing the basics of setting up a camp.
Talking to Mr. Fluffy will result in him telling the player character that Miguel kept both C.A.M.P. schematics and a "Reset Program" holotape in his workshop at the airport. The player character must retrieve these from his workshop, which is one of the buildings down the hill on the airstrip. The holotape is sitting at a desk inside, while the schematics must be downloaded from Miguel's terminal. Going back to the C.A.M.P. and giving the holotape to Mr. Fluffy will "reset" his personality into a more helpful one. He will then ask the player character to build a camp nearby with a cooking station and stash box or a generator in it. Doing so will complete the quest.
- Though the player character "resets" his program, Mr. Fluffy will still be sarcastic as usual in his dialogue.
- If multiple player characters are doing this quest at the same time, specifically the latter stages, it can be difficult to find a spot to build a C.A.M.P. on the hill, as build areas overlap.
- The player character does not need to build a new camp in order to complete the quest. simply building any generator in their camp will be enough for completion.
- If the player character has not set up a C.A.M.P. prior to this quest, the final objectives will instead change to deploy a C.A.M.P, build a cooking station, and stash box.
- Mr. Fluffy will choose to stay on the hill, hoping to help others and to do "what he (Miguel) would have done."