Layout[edit | edit source]
Tenpines Bluff is a small settlement containing a shack, a farm with 16 tato plants, a cooking station, a water pump, and two settlers. Inside of the shack, there are two mattresses which are both owned and thus unusable by the Sole Survivor unless allied to the settlement. There is one usable mattress in the broken-down house north of the tato plants. The cooking station is the only usable container here until the player character owns the settlement.
Settlement information[edit | edit source]
The settlement can be modified after completing The First Step. The area is of moderate size, but contains very few materials to scrap for structures. However, the ground outside the tato field is still suitable for planting crops and tapping for water. This farm is in one of the safer areas of the Commonwealth, so raids are infrequent, but can still occur.
The two settlers that reside there can only be moved to another settlement if a supply line is made with the desired settlement. One can then assign them to a resource at said settlement and they will stay there. Furthermore, the pre-existing shack cannot be scrapped.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- There is an incomplete leveled set of power armor to the east, at the bottom of the cliff. It is locked in a cage. The Hacker perk is required to hack the terminal on the train to open the cage.
- Just north of the power armor is a small, ruined house which can spawn a number of random encounters upon each return. The small table in the corner has a Vault-Tec lunchbox.
- Young hunter's note - Note, at the nearby hunter's camp.
- Young hunter's diary - Note, at the hunter's camp.
- Manwell rifle - On the hunter.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Kidnapping: Concerned settlers will ask the Sole Survivor to help them rescue a fellow settler that was kidnapped for ransom by nearby hostiles, hoping to have them freed without harm.
- Ghoul Problem
- Raider Troubles
- The First Step
- The Quantum Stag
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Tenpines Bluff appears only in Fallout 4.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Playstation 4 Xbox One A glitch may happen where the player appears to lose favor with this area and a marker will inform the player that they are very unhappy and may stop being on the Sole Survivor's side. This is not a result of abandoning a side objective to help this settlement if they are attacked.[verified]