Tenpines Bluff is a small settlement containing a small shack, a farm with many Tato plants, a cooking grill and two settlers. Inside of the shack, there are two beds which are both owned and thus unusable by the Sole Survivor. There is one usable bed in the broken down house north of the tato plants.
- There is an incomplete leveled set of power armor to the east, at the bottom of the cliff. It is locked in a cage. The Hacker perk is required to hack the computer in the train to open the cage.
- Just north of the power armor is a small, ruined house which can spawn a number of random encounters upon each return. Also search behind the small table in the corner for a Vault-Tec lunchbox.
- Young hunter's note - Note, near a hunter's camp.
- Young hunter's diary - Note, at the hunter's camp.
- Manwell rifle - On the hunter.
- The two settlers that reside there can only be moved to another settlement if a supply line is made with the desired settlement. One can then assign them to a resource at said settlement and they will stay there.
- Tenpines Bluff contains a moderate amount of farming land.
- The preexisting shack cannot be scrapped.
- The two initial settlers are brother and sister, as can be confirmed by their dialogue if one or the other is kidnapped.
Tenpines Bluff appears only in Fallout 4.
Playstation 4 Xbox One A glitch may happen where the player appears to lose favor with this area and a marker will inform the player that they are very unhappy and may stop being on the sole survivors side. This is not a result of abandoning a side objective to help this settlement if they are attacked.[verified]