The Tenpenny Tower suite is a location in Tenpenny Tower.
Layout[edit | edit source]
It is a comfortable, roughly square-shaped room, with a king-sized bed on the left from the entrance and a large bookcase shelf to the right. There is also a bobblehead collector's stand and a door that leads to a balcony with a very nice view that adjoins with Mr. Tenpenny's own balcony.
Amenities[edit | edit source]
The suite has its own Mister Handy unit named Godfrey that is able to tell jokes, dispense purified water, and change hairstyles. The suite has a wardrobe, a safe, a desk and a footlocker to store items in. An additional storage locker comes with the Vault theme.
The Tenpenny Tower balcony can also be accessed from the suite. It can be used to fast travel to other locations.
Sleeping in the bed grants the "Well Rested" effect (+10% xp) for 12 hours.
Home improvements[edit | edit source]
The suite can be enhanced with a variety of improvements, which can be bought from either Lydia Montenegro or Michael Masters (depending on the outcome of the Tenpenny Tower quest). If either Lydia or Michael (or both of them) are dead, the suite cannot be upgraded.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Tenpenny Tower suite appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Agreeing to help Roy Phillips take over Tenpenny Tower may cause the suite to be permanently inaccessible despite killing all human residents and waiting over forty-eight hours outside (one might be able to access it through exiting Tenpenny's Balcony and going around.) One may access it by using the console command Activate. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 There is a bug that for an unknown reason causes the game to freeze in the loading screen when entering the suite. There are no known fixes other than loading up an old save. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 If Dogmeat is told to wait in the suite for several days, he may become unresponsive. On console versions this can be fixed with Broken Steel, as the Puppies! perk allows the Lone Wanderer to kill the unresponsive Dogmeat and get a new one with more health. Alternatively, one can reload an earlier save. On the PC version one can open the console and select Dogmeat by clicking on him (or typing prid 6a775) and then typing the following commands on separate lines in sequential order: kill, resurrect, disable, enable, resetquest 943ed. This makes the game think the player character haven't spoken to Dogmeat, allowing them to recruit him again. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 After completing the Tenpenny Tower quest in the favor of helping Roy Phillips take over the tower, leaving after all the residents are killed on all three floors and not talking to him beforehand, when returning later the dialogue option to obtain a suite in the tower is missing. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Even with patch 1.7, it may be possible to access the suite even after completing The Power of the Atom by disarming the bomb, even though it doesn't officially reward with a suite. While the front door will be locked, the back door leading out to the balcony at the top may be unlocked, and the apartment functions as if having unlocked it; Godfrey will even greet the player character like normal. The only way in and out of the suite is through the back door leading out to the balcony. [verified]
Gallery[edit | edit source]