A tattered Garb of Mysteries, worn by members of the Order of Mysteries. It is a black dress with green stripes, accompanied by black leggings, dress gloves and boots. It resembles the costume worn by the Mistress of Mystery, a member of the Unstoppables.
- Found on the corpses of deceased members of the Order of Mysteries.
- Found on the corpse of Natasha Hunt at Lewisburg.
- Worn by Shannon and Olivia Rivers.
- The tattered dress can be repaired and made back into the Garb of Mysteries by using the fabricator inside Riverside Manor's basement during the The Mistress of Mystery side quest. This may only be performed once.
- The tattered dress is classified as an Unstoppables costume for all SCORE and Fallout 76 challenges.
Behind the scenes
Alternatively referred to as the "Mistress of Mystery Acolyte Outfit"
- PER bonus.[verified] The tattered dress grants a +1
- When worn, the dress overrides the player's body skin textures, creating a visible seam at the neck.[verified]
- 0033C76A), the tattered dress can be assigned to a display case. It displays neatly folded up as it appears in the inspect menu.[verified] Due to lacking the ObjectTypeClothing keyword (
- https://nukacrypt.com/database/json/003CD179 <AAClothesMistressOfMysteryAcolyteOutfit>(003CD179)