|For the similarly named consumable in Fallout 76, see Tato (Fallout 76).|
A small purple flower which grows on wild tato blossom plants. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a negligible amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and low chance for disease or can be cooked for additional benefits.
- 16 wild tato blossoms in the fields of Billings homestead, near a derelict truck.
- Several in the garden on the west side of Morgantown Airport.
- 16 wild tato blossom plants in fields south from Silva homestead, near a derelict truck.
- 13 wild tato blossom plants in the garden outside of Vault 94.
- 3 wild tato blossom plants at Wade Airport, along a fence on the south side of the workshop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.