|For an overview of tatos, see Tato.|
“I'm getting sick of tatos. I know they're easy to grow, but how about a little variety.”— Settler
Background[edit | edit source]
Grown after the Great War, tatos are a common crop grown to provide sustenance.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Tato plants can planted in the player character's C.A.M.P. and in workshops using fertilizer and subsequently harvested.
- Sixteen in the garden behind the General's Steakhouse.
- Ten in the southern field of Aaronholt homestead.
- Eight can be harvested in the northwest fields of Smith farm.
- Seven can be found at Cobbleton farm.
- Six at Graninger farm.
- Five can be found at the station end of Morgantown Airport.
- Three in a garden at Horizon's Rest, beneath the main pylon.
- Two on a plate in a cliffside house northwest of R&G Station.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.