A tasty stew made of squirrel bits, tatos, and boiled water with some added salt and cooked with wood. It greatly reduces hunger and satisfies a moderate amount of thirst while giving a large bonus to XP earned.
Boiled water (2)
Squirrel bits (2)
Learned from plan/recipe
Recipe: Tasty squirrel stew
Tasty squirrel stew (1)
- Can be crafted at any cooking station with the correct ingredients after learning the recipe.
- Has a 12.2% chance to be sold by Yasmin Chowdhury.
- Tied with cranberry relish in giving the highest XP bonus effect of all food items, with a base 10% increase on any experience gained for one hour.
- Positively affected by the carnivore mutation, doubling its experience gain effect from 10% to 20%, which can be further increased with the Strange in Numbers perk.
- Due to requiring ingredients either found in small amounts like salt or looted off uncommonly-encountered squirrels, it is relatively harder to gather supplies to make compared to its Herbivore-based counterpart.