Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Tarberries are small, dusty orange berries of the tarberry plant, itself a water-grown crop ostensibly similar to cranberries.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- 14 plants can be found on the water canal east of Watoga Shopping Plaza, between the plaza and the flooded trainyard, nine north from dams made of wood logs and five south of the dam closer to the trainyard.
- 12 plants can be found in the river south of the Watoga Station. Enter the river from directly south of the station and walk towards the flooded trainyard.
- Four plants can be found at Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center, in the pools between the greenhouses.
- Four on the western edge of the creekside sundew grove.
- Two plants can be found near the General's Steakhouse.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.