Tarberries are small, dusty orange berries of the tarberry plant, itself a water-grown crop ostensibly similar to cranberries.
- Seven plants can be found on the water canal east of Watoga Shopping Plaza, between the plaza and the flooded trainyard.
- Six plants can be found in the river south of the Watoga station. Enter the river from directly south of the station and walk towards the flooded trainyard.
- Four plants can be found at Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center, in the pools near two greenhouses.
- Four on the western edge of the creekside sundew grove.
- Two plants can be found near the General's Steakhouse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.