The tank was a tracked fighting vehicle used by the US Army during many of its wars both on and off U.S. soil including the short lived Great War. Equipped with a twin-linked main cannon both of which appear to be equipped with muzzle brakes or counterweights on the end of each barrel. It rides on double track mounts, sporting 4 separate tracks instead the more conventional 2, and is powered by a nuclear engine. It has no visible secondary armament. The vehicle bears some resemblance, in turret shape at least, to the M46 Patton which was used by the U.S. Army during the early years of the Korean War, also sporting a similar commander's cupola. Unusually, it appears that parts of the powerplant on the engine deck would interfere with the movement of the turret, preventing it from rotating a full 360 degrees.
- One can be found immediately northwest of relay tower 0BB-915, slightly east of the Fort Hagen satellite array.
- One is located directly northwest to the rear of Fort Hagen, about 50-75 feet feet back and due north of the Red Rocket truck stop.
- One can be found north of Nordhagen beach, in line with Libertalia.
- Fort Hagen hangar located underneath Fort Hagen satellite array. Four can be found inside the
- One can be found outside of Vault 76.
- Two can be found near the Red Rocket Mega Stop, in a convoy with a few other military vehicles.
- Another can be found in the parking lot of the Converted munitions factory.
The tank near relay tower 0BB-915 has become stuck in rough terrain, as evidenced by a handful of skeletal soldiers with shovels. A nearby note indicates that the tank was taken for a joyride by a group of drunken soldiers immediately prior to the Great War.
The tank appears in Fallout 4 and Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.