The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Upon discovering Tanagra Town, the first thing to notice is the massive land mass located in the middle. This large structure is a tall mass of rock surrounded by vines. These vines twist around the structure and have a variety of objects stuck inside of them such as cars, houses, fences, appliances, etc. These objects create a staircase that the player character is able to climb up and reach the top of the structure.
On the ground, located in front of the vine structure, is a small shack and a small ruined house. There are trees surrounding the town and a rusted wire fence is located near the small shack.
- Holotapes and notes
- Reason to live - Note, found in a house at the top of the tree structure in the middle of town.
- Didn't want to hurt them - Note, found in the north of Tanagra Town.
- Paired keycard 02 - Found in the broken house at the top of the vine structure, under a trifold flag.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead
- On top of the bed on the top floor of one of the houses.
- Three potential magazines
- On the teacher's desk in the school on top of the structure.
- On a student desk in the school on top of the structure.
- On the bed on the top floor of one of the houses.
- Plans and recipes
- Three potential plans:
- Plan: Shielded lining operative underarmor - In a warehouse next to the Tanagra Town bus stop. The code to the keypad is 748250.
- One random plan can be found on the desk at the top of the vine structure, next to the weapon.
- One random plan can be found in the school at the top of the vine structure.
- Two random recipes:
- One can be found in a destroyed home on the western side of the town, on a stove.
- One can be found in a house at the top of the tree structure in the middle of town.
- Other loot
- Stealth Boy - In an open box at the top of the vine structure, inside the classroom.
- Royal jelly - Consumable, in a bathtub on the top floor of a house at the top of the town. It is one of only two locations in the game.
- Gold and crystal veins can be found inside the giant tree structure in the middle of town.
- One of the faces found in the Lucky Hole mine can also be found in the tunnels headed up to the top of Tanagra Town.
Tanagra Town appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.