Where is this station???
Someone left a Note about a respawning group of five raiders that always had the same equipment, except for one who had none. This is actually a special encounter. Check here, second entry. So I deleted the note as this encounter isn't unique to WKML as far as I know.ABCoLD 18:08, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- Good call -- you're 100 percent right. Its really annoying, references to random encounters and random spawns (i.e. xxxxx item being in a metal crate) are scattered throughout this Wiki. The Wiki is awesome in terms of content, but those entries are really misleading and we need to weed them out (which is part of why I signed up in the first place). Good work! IrishCape 18:21, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
When the sealed cistern is entered, there is just a short hallway, but on the local map it shows a larger complex with more rooms. Is there a way to access this area?
Prolly by turning off collision in console for PC players ('tlc' toggles collision I believe). For X360 or PS3, I don't think so.--Cc123 23:16, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
Maybe one of those PC players could post what's behind the sandbag wall? Arisian 04:57, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I just clipped through the sandbags and what I saw was a small, bare room with very short sections of metro tunnel railway on either side. There's absolutely nothing in that area, and the railway tunnels open into empty space. I'm not sure why they bothered putting that large a room behind the sandbags, except maybe to make it look interesting on the pipboy local map. --HunterZ 03:10, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
Kilo Bravo Morse Code Edit
That signal sounds like morse code. If someone could decipher it... Oh, didn't see Signal Kilo Bravo Page. It is....
Power On? Edit
what? how do you turn the power on? is there a switch in the building? Onikage01 09:13, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I cannot find it either after having searched the interior of the station and the antennas. Can someone throw this weary wanderer a bone and explain how to power up the station? Growl-tiger 18:57, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah , it's in the WKML building, on the right near the transformers. It's a dark electrical switch a few feet above the ground.18.104.22.168 11:59, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Confirmed, it's on the east wall of the inside of the WKML building. I'll see if I can work that detail into the article since I missed it at first too. HunterZ 02:50, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
This has been removed from the article " And a dildo " From notable loot from the Sealed Cistern part of article. Bmoreravens12 19:42, March 13, 2010 (UTC)