Would you become one Edit
I would without hesitation. Fryingpan57 23:31, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
No way, look how crazy they've become after all that time. FinalWish 14:04, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
At least you'll become "immortal", to see how the world changes. 184.108.40.206 10:34, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
Information Verification Edit
"Using their brain as a power source?" That... sounds unlikely that it even COULD be the case, but I really didn't want to just delete the information out of hand.
Where is this information coming from, exactly? It sounds like something that Dr. Klein might have said as a euphemism for how smart he is. He DOES tend to blow smoke up his own ass like that.
- No, of course it's not possible, wouldn't have worked in The Matrix either. But this is magical 1950s sci-fi technology. So maybe there's some special wave or part of the brain that powers the anti-gravity engines. Which are also impossible.
- 220.127.116.11 04:16, October 19, 2015 (UTC)
I basically think it looks ugly. Is there anyway to edit the character model? (Mostly the lips monitor, I just don't like it) Of course, I'm playing on the PC. 18.104.22.168 04:10, November 13, 2011 (UTC)
- In a flaky game like Fallout NV? I wouldn't risk it! Just don't look at the lips, you'll be OK. Also it's usual to give a new section a title. 22.214.171.124 04:18, October 19, 2015 (UTC)
CHANGE THIS Edit
I can't believe I haven't said anything until now, but why is everyone calling these things "Think Tanks"? Is the file name for their models thinktank.somehow? As far as I'm concerned, the Think Tank is the dome that they live in, where they put their minds together and imagine wonders. Where in the game are they, themselves, referred to as Think Tanks? I'm not trying to bash or anything, this is a legitimate concern of mine (like the first missile silo in Lonesome Road), so maybe I've just missed something in the game? Right now this article is pure supposition from where I'm standing. - Galacticprophecy (talk) 21:15, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
Late to the party but this is exactly what I was wondering, a think tank is a grouping of people who get together to enable them to solve problems, like a brainstorming session, more people means more likely to solve something that someone alone couldn't. Together these guys are 'a' or 'the' 'Think tank' but on an individual basis that is surely not the case. Unless it is a play on words and like a fish tank the casing is called a think tank, but I haven't seen that quoted anywhere.MrSuperHappy (talk) 14:11, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
- They're BRAINS, right? In... tanks! They're literally thinking tanks. The round thing with the medi-gel, it's a tank for keeping a brain in. It's a pun by the designers. Together, they form a "think tank" of the conventional type, but they themselves are brains in tanks. Or jars. But the pun wouldn't work on "jars".
- 126.96.36.199 04:14, October 19, 2015 (UTC)