Fridge ID? Edit
What is the ID for the fridge, so I can add it to my custom vault on pc?--Pratstercs 22:42, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Which one? The One that has a bottle on the front, or the one like the one in your house in megaton/Tenpenny Tower? Willhel55 11:03, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- The ID of the Nuka Cola fridge in Sierra's house is 0002D06C . The ID of the generic ruined Nuka Cola fridge you find in Nuka cola plant is 000615B2. The ID of the Nuka Cola vending machine in sierra's house is 000290BC.The ID of the icecold nuka cola vending machine in the player's house is 000C52B(Megaton) or 000C52F (Tenpenny). There is a generic clean Nuka cola vending machine not found in game. It's ID is 0002D1AB, and the ruined one you find almost everywhere in the wastes is 00020525. Have fun.Croquignol 02:27, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
It is possible to get addicted to Nuka Cola i let my friend play it and the very first one he drank he got addicted.
- Hey nublet, try making a new thread, and next time, tell your friend not to drink Quantum because it's rare, and because YOU CAN ONLY GET ADDICTED TO QUANTUM- NOT REGULAR NUKA-COLA!!!126.96.36.199 23:41, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
So yeah, where in the house is the key to the vending machine?
- Read the article. It says that it doesn't exist ingame.
The other day I went into her house with my Mr. Gutsy and after about two seconds he told her to "Die commie!" and then proceeded to torch her. I reloaded thinking it was a bug, the same thing happened again.
- Can you make a video and post it on youtube? lol.
I just had an interesting experience in her home... I went there with Fawkes to deliver Quantums and when i entered her house, she freaked and ran out the door. I decided to wait 24 hours for her to return and no sooner did I finish resting when several strange things happened. Sierra had returned to her home and I received a message saying Jericho had returned to megaton (when in actuality he was pummeled to death by a behemoth quite some time ago) and a hostile Mr. Gutsy burst through the door and torched Sierra with it's flamer... -CraZeDP3NgUiN
Sierra dead upon entering her house? (X360) Edit
Okay, so I was out exploring after talking to Sierra and activating the Nuka Cola Challenge. I went back to sell her a few Quantums that I had, but when I entered her house she was dead and her collection of Colas was scattered all around the house. I didn't kill her, nor did I get a message informing me of her death and the quest being failed. There was also no sign of an enemy nearby and the Brahmin were all alive. I also sent Ronald out to get some Quantums, although I haven't gotten to his body yet. Has this happened to anyone else?
Deathclaw appearing in Sierra's House Edit
I don't think this "bug" is a bug. Some creatures will follow you through doors, and maybe the author had pissed off a Deathclaw and it may have randomly followed them into her house.Killchain 07:59, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
I upset Sierra Petovita Edit
While playing the game I decided to be mean to her as I am always nice to everyone and I wanted to be nasty, but now she won't talk to me and I can't even get the challenge started :(. I have looked for Ronald Laren but he is nowhere to be seen! I have also collected 33 Quantum's and that didn't even work.
Anyone got any suggestions?
Voice Actress Edit
Is it just me or does Sierra's Voice Actress change back and forth during the dialogue? Spellunker 10:07, November 3, 2009 (UTC)
I've noticed that too. One sounds really nice and cute. One sounds over-caffinated and psycotic.--Dragonmonster8 08:42, January 2, 2010 (UTC)
Jan Johns is capable of changing her voice, so what? All voice actors can do that. --188.8.131.52 03:35, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
No Empty Nuka-Cola Bottles? Edit
I think Sierra doesn't actually drink any, because there are no empty bottles there. Or she's very neat and tidy. --Namelesswalaby 22 Jan 2010 2302hrs
Neat and tidy, methinks, since the outside of her house has something like 12 empty bottlesKatikar 08:07, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
Copied from bugs sectionEdit
This doesn't look like a legitimate bug, so I copied it here just in case it is.
- After you have completed The Nuka-Cola Challenge quest a deathclaw will sometimes repeatedly spawn in her house when you enter it.
Sheriff of the Wasteland 11:08, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
Safe Storage? Edit
If you kill both residents of the town can her house be used to safely store items? I ask due to it's heavy nuka cola theme, which may be enjoyable to some individuals. Mictlantecuhtli 10:59, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
- For the most part, when you need to ask that question, the answer is "yes" - if you want to be 100% sure, test it. Kris mailbox 12:05, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
Fallout Shelter Edit
I encountered Sierra in a sidequest in Fallout Shelter. She'd been abducted by feral ghouls, and offered my dwellers some Nuka Cola Quantum for rescuing her. Should her cameo be mentioned on the page? MCGONN (talk) 17:14, July 19, 2016 (UTC)
- I also encountered her and would like this to be mentioned on her page. Although she is not in a quest, it's a random wasteland encounter. I had it in super-duper mart, unsure if location varies. Alexvinyl (talk) 00:28, July 23, 2016 (UTC)
Bug Fallout 4 Edit
When going down the elevator to the vault she can get stuck on the stairs and doesn't move you can't talk to here cause she is 'busy'...................
This individual is busy glitch. To break this glitch finish the quest, open the safe,take what you want, return to Petrovita on the stairs who is busy. attack her until she falls down(she cannot at this stage be killed)then when she gets up she will carry on with the required conversation and one can then finish the quest and get the reward and if you want kill her for no loss and very little gain. --1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 15:59, September 6, 2016 (UTC)