Additional Log locationsEdit
- Log #2 is located in the Rangers' computer terminal outside their front door.
- Log #3 is located just up the bank of the river behind the Lincoln Memorial, north of the Bridge.
- Log #4 found NW of the Sewer Waystation, just across the street near a large rock. Super Duper Mart will be visible to the NNE from the Grave.
Angel Silhouette 03:11, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
"Log #2" is available regardless of whether you've found #3. Just brought it up on the comp without having found 3.
- Terminalmancer 22:13, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for clearing that up, Terminal. :)
- Angel Silhouette 22:17, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- Just gotta say, you rock for finding these. Thanks!
- Terminalmancer 04:34, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
- My pleasure. ^.^ I was looking for them, too, had to find their general locale via google (and finally with some hints from the Bethsoft forums) since the clues in the notes aren't really that helpful. :p
- Angel Silhouette 07:34, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
It looks like the whole point of this quest is to point you towards the SM Behemoth hanging out west of Jury Street Metro. WTF? No Cheryl at all, just some random angry Manny Koch fellow. The internet seems to support this hypothesis...
- Extremely disappointing, no? Perhaps after the GECK is released, some nice soul will put a couple of NPCs for us to find who will return to Canterbury Commons. Then when we go, they can use the pre-existing dialogue of: "Thanks again for saving me." At least to give us some closure for this quest line.Angel Silhouette 07:32, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
- Since Super mutants make more of themselves by mutating normal humans (see Vault 87), a theory is that "ol' mother" is Cheryl... very sad, in that case. :p
- The park mentioned is probably the one outside Hubris Comics in Mason District, by the way. There is a Captive there. Mirar 09:26, 29 November 2008 (UTC)