As Ausir pointed out, Rose of Sharon is a type of flower. Would this be fitting in the "Behind the scenes" section of the article? I'd put it in but I'm not sure. --Kris 23:21, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
mortality of companions
i think this issue should be clarified better as i personally assumed that companions that are not essential would in fact die. now i know that's not true. I think there should be a little snippet for each of the companions saying that in all modes except hardcore companions cannot die. what do you think? Eydryan 03:12, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Will she use other guns besides her default one?
Will she use other guns besides her default one? if so who has higher guns skill? boone or cass? seems a little odd to have two different *guns* companions.
- Boone will use precision weapons over normal ones. So I would think Cass would use shotguns. --184.108.40.206 22:51, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Cass will actually use any weapon with a higher DPS than her Caravan Shotgun. Pretty sure Boone does the same thing with any weapons stronger than his Hunting Rifle. As for the skills, someone with the GECK needs to find out what they actually are. We've got Boone's already (although there's a bit of debate about a weird script that might boost them). Zakrael 23:55, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
She won't equip the All-American, despite it having higher DAM and DPS. Also, she talks about making every shot count, implying she's a precision specialist. Why wouldn't she use it? She won't use a perfect condition Brush Gun, Anti-Materiel, Riot Shotgun, Hunting Shotgun, anything. UraniYum 16:12, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
Right now I have her using a full-condition 10mm SMB. Remember that you have to give your companions ammo (I gave her like 400 rounds of 10mm). They have unlimited ammo for their default weapons only. --Dairydian 03:50, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
I've tried giving her various shotguns, including the hunting shotgun as her wiki article suggests, and she wouldn't equip any of them, not even the Riot Shotgun. It doesn't have a square next to the weapon in her inventory like her armor does and the model doesn't change. Does it simply increase damage and rate of fire without actually changing the gun model? EDIT: Ah, it must be because I didn't give her ammo, I missed that comment. Guess I'll just let her keep her regular weapon then, not worth the ammo to me.
- Actually, you should really consider doing this. I have played with Cass too little time to know her shooting skills, but give Boone a Sniper Rifle in full condition with every .308 ammo you can find, and you'll increase Boone's "badassness" to the point of saying: "I'm glad he's on my side". --Dairydian 08:06, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
I gave her Combat Armor + Helmet Mk II, and a Light Machine Gun... Lots better than the Hunting Shotgun. Now to see how she does at the Silver Rush ;) Dcruze
Anyone know what her clothes are called? No page listing. Munin088 02:47, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Cass' Outfit. Nobody else wears it. No DT or bonuses that I can see. --Rooker75 04:48, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Is there a way to save her?
Is there a way to save her while getting the Van Graffs to trust you? If you have the Terrifying Presence perk, you can say "If you shoot her I will kill every one in here" or something similar, and then nothing happens, so why have it? --220.127.116.11 22:54, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Calm Heart Perk
I think the Calm Heart perk she gets, after you bring the evidence to Jackson in the Mojave Outpost, should be added to Cass' infobox. Of course the page for that perk should probably be created first... Rizzle-Q 01:49, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
Daughter of the chosen one from fallout 2?
is that possible? --Ra1n 13:00, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Nope. She specifically states that her mother was a tribal, and that said mother raised her until she was old enough to get in trouble with the boys. Nice idea, though. Zakrael 23:52, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
Well,it's possible that the chosen one from fallout 2 was a woman, canonically. Who knows?
this is the electronic fish that I think is being referenced: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znd0tIKjsPU
18.104.22.168 23:36, October 27, 2010 (UTC)Slaughtz
She'll wear seemingly random helmets, if given to her. She likes the Fiend helmet, over a 100% condition Reinforced Combat Helmet, Mark 2. So, only give her the helmet you want her to wear. UraniYum 14:58, November 1, 2010 (UTC)