Hostility Issues Edit
I seem to walk into the casino with literally EVERYBODY gunning me down. Now, I'm talking the whole Mash group, the robot, a bunch of citizens, etc. Is this normal? I don't remember doing anything to piss them off besides killing the convicts and freeing Beagle and I only did this because I thought that that would ease their hostilities. Why is this happening? Had the same thing happen to me, I was wearing faction armor (powder gangers to be exact) perhaps this is your problem as well.Superinsomniac 07:44, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
I have the same problem... I just started my fourth playthrough. Im only wearing the Armored Vault 13 Jumpsuit, and a Desperado Cowboy Hat (though from my experience headware doesn't affect the game as if it were faction armor. The first time i walked in there I was wearing NCR Trooper armor (because when I was walking up to the NCR camp for some reason they were all hostile, so I killed one, took his armor and put it on. Any way to fix this? I have tried waiting, fast traveling other places. I would prefer not to have to just kill everyone.
Re: Hostility Issues Edit
I had the same thing happen to me at the NRC when getting the sheriff...just leave the area and come back....seems to clear up most things
NCR Trooper-Servive Rifle-Coyote Den Edit
I don't think you're guarenteed to get a service rifle there as the page suggests, I only got a "single shotgun". I think he's always there, but the items on him and in the ammo cans is random.
- He's not always there which is why the pages were changed. Mictlantecuhtli 09:53, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- He -was- there, but he didn't have the service rifle.
- He also had a 10mm SMG when I found him.
- He -was- there, but he didn't have the service rifle.
Primm Mojave Express Dropbox not working? Edit
The Mojave Express Dropbox in the Nash Residence in Primm doesn't seem to be working correctly for me (XB unpatched version).
After clicking on the dropbox, I see The "Close Box" and "Ship to Goodsprings" options and if chosing the latter I can put items in the dropbox, but they never leave the Primm dropbox; upon returning to the Goodsprings dropbox there is nothing there and then if I return to Primm the items are still in the dropbox even though it says it is [Empty]. This is my second playthrough and I don't recall if I shipped from Primm to Goodsprings previously.
Can someone verify this is happening for them as well? Thanks!
(Crossposting to Mojave Express Dropbox Talk) De stijl 20:11, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
I'll check this at other locations when I get further in this play-through. De stijl 20:13, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
Stuck MilSurp Review Magazine Edit
There's a MilSurp Review skill magazine(Guns +10/20) lying on a mattress-less bed frame on the second floor of the ruined building next to Johnson Nash's Mojave Express "shop"(along with some ammo boxes I believe). But for me, on PS3, it was stuck "in" the bed frame and couldn't be picked up even when using the 3rd person camera. Copious use of explosives nudged it a little but they didn't free it or make it possible to pick up.Dr. Lobotomy 20:27, November 11, 2010 (UTC)
Notable loot section Edit
I took the liberty of trying to order the notable loot section in order to make it a bit more efficient for those following it, and hopefully clearer. Though there is lots there I didn't think "notable" - I'm not sure open safes and first-aid boxes are notable, unless they contain something...notable. Left them in anyway. I'm also not sure what's random, so the skill magazines I found I have included, (from what I gather they are not random except in shopkeeper inventories). One of the notes suggested an open safe was "full of gear", but in my game if had a handful of caps in it. The NCR trooper by the coyotes/ammo is reported to have up to seven different guns on him, (didn't see any point in naming them all, only the most powerful), and sometimes be alive, (see Canyon Wreckage). Hopefully anyone who adds to it will follow my lead and group the item/location accordingly.
New DLC Confirmation?Edit
After beating dead money and returning to new vegas I went back to primm to get E-DE and walked into the V&V casino. I was immediately approached by 3 NCR deserters looking to loot primm i passed a speeck check and sent them on their way, but they said something about heading to New Canaan. Has this encounter always been present or is this part of the current DLC, hinting to the next DLC (cause i know new canaan is part of an upcoming dlc)?
- This encounter is always there when you return to the casino after a while. It's not related to the DLC. Ausir(talk) 02:37, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
Everyone in Primm dead? Edit
I haven't been back to Primm since I was about level 5 and I just went back there to look for ED-E and for some reason, everyone in Primm is missing or dead. I walked into the sheriff's house and I heard head's exploding, so I went and looked and the sheriff and his wife were dead? has this happened to anyone else?
They are supposed to be dead. The Powder Gangers killed them.
no Rep Edit
How come you get no Reputation for primm ??
Evolved Centaur Spawn Edit
When fast traveling here with Raul in the group, an evolved Centaur consistently spawned near the door to the Mojave Express. I managed to stop it once I knew it was there and reloaded before it killed anyone, though the first time I traveled here it killed both Ruby Nash (who was outside at the time) and Sheriff Meyers. Game is fully patched with only Dead Money installed, I imagine the critter could easily be random and not always a centaur. Mictlantecuhtli 18:04, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
Primm's residents. Edit
Nobody leaves the casino after I bring law to the town. Only started happening after the new update. PS3 version, no DLC's.
I had the same thing happen although i have all the Major DLCs, i'll check again on Tuesday after GRA and Courier's Stash are released with a new game and see if this bug is fixed. Seriously; once all the DLC is released the devs MUST release another comprehensive patch to finally rid us of all these annoying glitches and bugs once and for all, but what are the chances of that?--BattleBen 19:38, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Primm residents page Edit
Do we have a character page for generic Primm residents? 18.104.22.168 02:37, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
Kill Primm Ending Flags Edit
Is there any NPCs who's deaths trigger the Kill Primm ending or do you just have to murder everyone in the casino?
Behind the Scenes...error? Edit
There's a mismatch between theme and location: While V&V is obviously intended to reference Whiskey Pete's (complete with the Bonnie & Clyde death car, nice touch), its location actually corresponds to the Primm Valley; the actual location of Whiskey's is pretty much a perfect match for the sheriff's office - and, incidentally, the deputy's place matches up quite well with the truck stop, and the Nash residence with one of the PV's hotel sections. Worth a couple of edits?
In case you're wondering, I'm currently a dealer in those three pits. I literally live in the apartment complex that still appears to be in use during the game, across from Buffalo Bill's/Bison Steve's. XD Duneflower (talk) 06:07, July 5, 2019 (UTC)
- So if I understand correctly you mean that the buildings are all slightly off in-game? If so, I think that's not too notable because the devs will usually favour their own design over realism, choosing to move buildings if they think that improves the level.
- FDekker talk 14:11, July 16, 2019 (UTC)
- Not at all; in fact, the map is essentially perfect. What I'm saying is basically that the locations of the V&V and the sheriff's office should've been reversed, so saying that the V&V "reflects Whiskey Pete's" is...not necessarily inaccurate, but possibly misleading as Whiskey Pete's is actually in the same location as the sheriff's office and there's a different, non-themed casino irl where the V&V is. There's also a couple of lesser buildings that match up well with other in-game locations. Duneflower (talk) 18:03, July 16, 2019 (UTC)
- Fair point; I was just looking at them in relation to each-other, not even thinking about I-15. It appears to me like they just turned the map of Primm sideways and shifted it all to one side of the highway; if you rotate the in-game map to the left (which I hadn't even realized I was doing in my head XD), the road between Bison Steve's and the V&V becomes Primm Blvd. and things line up fairly nicely.
- I don't think it needs changing, but a slight tweak to the V&V page (all it would need is something like changing "analogous" to "thematically analogous") would probably be a good idea, and adding the bit about the map and locational correlations to the town's and various buildings' trivia sections (especially the V&V) sounds like it'd be interesting. Duneflower (talk) 23:48, July 17, 2019 (UTC)
- O, oops, I was apparently thinking of the Primm page's BtS, where it says the casinos "reflect real-life locations". Hrm...is there a way to propose an edit without fully publishing it? I've got a few ideas, but don't wanna just put them in without discussing them first... —Preceding unsigned comment added by Duneflower (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!