YouTube Videos[edit | edit source]
Got any questions about the videos? Or maybe having some problems viewing them?
Ask questions and report problems to my discussion page: CryonBrion (Talk)
If it's not on my talk page, I might miss it!
Looted from Mirelurk[edit source]
I looted this weapon from a Mirelurk that I killed in a tunnel about a week ago (I can't remember which tunnel). It should be added onto the article that this weapon can rarely be looted from Mirelurks, no?
- Ju Juitsu 08:13, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
- ...and again, this weapon only has once instance, to be loaded only Commander Jabsco once (scripted). I have no idea how those weapons keep showing up in your game, but it doesn't seem to be intended... :)
- --Mirar (Talk) 09:12, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
Well if it helps any, I'm using the Xbox 360 version of the game.
- Ju Juitsu 09:24, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
Special properties?[edit source]
Is it just me or does this weapon seem to ignore armor. I managed to kill a Sentry Bot very quickly with this weapon as well as a mirelurk hunter.
- Ah, that's interesting. I wouldn't be surprised, from its name. — Chaos5023 06:03, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
I tested this on Power Armor NPCs and Sentry Bots, and I'm sure it doesn't ignore armor. (compared with Stabhappy) 220.127.116.11 16:26, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- OverLord of Chaos says he checked it in the GECK and it doesn't. —Chaos5023 16:30, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Broken Steel?[edit source]
It says it's confirmed that if you have BS, you won't be able to get Occam's Razor, but is this only if the BoS kill Jabsco or what? I entered the base during the raid, and I still managed to get the knife. 18.104.22.168 03:26, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
Behind the scenes[edit source]
- Not much probably. I assume the software developers at Bethesda are just familiar with the principle, so when they needed a name for a unique weapon, this came to their mind. It's a cool name for a blade, we shouldn't read too much into it.--22.214.171.124 15:58, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
Lots and Lots?[edit source]
can you shoot it out of his hand, pick it up, and run away for a few days till he spawnes another one just like you can do with the drifter and his sniper?