Actually Massachusetts? Edit
IT appears in Fallout 4 that the commonwealth is actually called Massachusetts. Is this the true Canon?
- This may need more research. Commonwealths mentions it is mentioned in Fallout 3 and J.E. Sawyer's Fallout Role-Playing Game, probably as "New England Commonwealth". --Alfwyn (talk) 11:38, December 31, 2015 (UTC)
- FO4 really seems to use "Massachusetts Commonwealth" and not "New England Commonwealth". A string search found:
- This is a message from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Emergency Alert System.
- Global positioning initialized. Location - the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Birthplace of American freedom.
- Current and former Governors and Lieutenant Governors of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Originally "The Commonwealth of Massachusetts," the state became known only as the "The Commonwealth" after the Great War of 2077.
ACTUALLY Alfwyn, states still existed within commonwealths- see the second paragraph I added in to that section on the United States page for proof. And, if you check Wikipedia, guess what? Surprise! Massachusetts has always been called a 'commonwealth' even though it's a state. Therefore, it is still a state within the greater New England Commonwealth.
- "Commonwealth of Massachusetts" on wikipedia:Massachusetts is a good point. --Alfwyn (talk) 13:42, December 31, 2015 (UTC)
Questionable locations listed. I don't know why locations such as the Paul Revere monument would be listed, while others aren't. Shouldn't this be listing cities/districts within The Commonwealth, rather than random individual locations? SierraX (talk) 06:47, November 9, 2016 (UTC)